Jinson + Jade

Jinyoung

Ring ring

"Ermmm. Jinyoungie?" Jackson called, his voice sounding slightly muffled over the phone.

"Hmm?" I answered, walking towards the van after my shoot.

"I ermmm. I..." he mumbled. I heard Jackson shushing Jade slightly while she giggled in the background, only for her to laugh louder with each shush.

"What did you do?" I asked, shaking my head while speeding up my walk. I better hurry home...

"I didn't know it was glittery. I swear" he started, mumbling so low that I had to strain my ears.

"Daddy!" I heard Jade squeal, the sound of water splashing while she laughed at something.

"Seunnie. Did you... you did... you used the bath bomb didn't you. Really?!" I sighed, nodding at my manager to set off.

"I didn't expect it the whole thing... I thought it was just the outside... she made me do it" he mumbled.

"Darling... did you just blame our child?" I laughed, shaking my head.

"I. Erm... she was being too cute. You know I don't handle these kind of situations well" he mumbled.

"Stay in the bathroom. Please. I'll be home soon" I giggled, hearing Jade laugh at something again.

"Be safe love. See you" he murmured, dropping his voice so low. I smiled to myself after hanging up, letting my manager know about Jackson.

~

I came home to see Jackson and Jade looking so guiltily at me, the two of them still in the toilet while their faces shone with glitter specks.

I laughed at that, snapping a photo before trying to wash out the glitter off Jade. It'll probably be days before it all goes away.

"Come on Jade" I urged, drying her body after getting most of the glitter out.

She pouted at me, looking towards Jackson while giving me her puppy eyes. I turned to see Jackson giving me the same face as he sat in the bath tub.

Idiot, I swear. I rolled my eyes playfully, lifting Jade in my arms and out of the toilet.

"Let's go to bed. I'll read you a story!" I smiled, wanting to quickly get her away from the mess and ready for her bed.

"Yes. I like Papa reading to me" she cheers, clapping happily.

"Seunnie. Would you be alright? I'll be back after putting her to sleep" I called, popping my head back into the toilet.

"Go go. Sleep well sweetie. Daddy loves you" Jackson called, waving at Jade as she peeped in.

"See you daddy" she smiled, waving at him.

I read her a book, watching her eyes slowly droop while she clutched on to the edge of the book, her hand slowly slipping.

I slowly placed her hand on her chest, pressing a kiss to her forehead. I watched her sleeping for a few moments before going back to the toilet. Oh how fast she has grown...

I quickly made my way back to the toilet, laughing when I saw Jackson still trying to get the glitter off the bath tub and himself.

"Come here darling" I smiled, stripping myself down.

Jackson scanned my body hungrily, earning a smack from me.

"Don't I get to check my husband out?" he pouted, wrapping his arms around me.