2Jae wedding part 1

Youngjae

My heart pounded against my ribs, my palms all sweaty as I stood in front of the mirror. This is it. This is the day. The day I have been dreaming about... the day I finally get to see him in a white tux.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, taking in my appearance with a slight frown, feeling so plain. Why won't my hair listen today? The usual makeup was covering up my blemishes at least. Should I ask them to do something more?

JB had insisted on "doing something right" and shifted back to his place the day before the wedding, choosing to spend 2 nights away despite my protests and whining. It has been more than a day since I last saw his face... and sticky me can't handle it.

He had called me on both nights, the both of us talking about our day over the phone, refusing to end the call even the night before the wedding. I knew it was supposed to make me feel better but all it did was make the bed seem so much bigger and emptier.

He somehow knew that I couldn't sleep and sung softly for me, his warm voice making it seem like he was really here as I fell asleep with my head buried into his pillow. At least we never have to spend another night apart again.

~

"No you don't" Jinyoung stopped, grabbing my hand before I could touch my hair as he entered my dressing room. Jackson laughed at that, the other members filtering in the door behind him.

"You look fine" Jackson smiled, squeezing my shoulder as he stood next to me.

"I'm so nervous" I confessed, wanting to run around and or hide in some corner. Somewhere like JB's chest...

"Just think of it this way. You'll see him soon as you walk down the aisle" Mark quipped, nudging me.

"What if he's disappointed. I look like crap don't I... I can already imagine how... um..." I fumbled. So hot that I want to throw myself at him? I can't tell them that...

"Yummy? Thicc? Juicy?" Bam laughed.

"He's not a piece of meat" I sputtered, smacking Bam with a laugh.

"But he's your meat" Hoon added, laughing as I turned redder.

"Dae..." I whined, pointing at Hoon.

"I'm his D?" Dae shrugged and smiled, hugging Hoon tighter to his side. Why are all my friends like these?

"Have you gone to see him?" I asked quietly, fumbling with my fingers after a warning glare from Jinyoung when I raised my hand to my hair again.

"Nope. We saw his friends enter and did a quick turn" Yugyeom admitted with a laugh.

"Oh? They're really nice people though" I frowned.

There was a knock on the door at that moment, Taejoon popping his head in with a smile.

"Hi bestie" he waved, entering while Yoon followed behind him while shaking his head. The others cleared when the two of them approached me, Taejoon quickly wrapping me into a hug while Yoon raised his hand in a half wave.

Dae and Hoon took turns to greet them as well while the members hung back quietly, watching us interact with an odd look on their faces.

"Are we that scary?" Yoon asked softly with a smirk, peeling Taejoon away from me and back to his side.

"Don't mind them" I blushed, shaking my head and hugging Yoon. Yoon froze before responding with a small tap on my back, cueing my laughter as he was so awkward about it.