Jinson - Date Night 2

Jackson

I could tell that Jinyoung was pushed to his brink, his flushed face and half opened eyes just begging me to take him the entire journey home.

I quickly thanked JB and Youngjae, waving them out and carrying him to bed, pressing a kiss onto his head before leaving to check quietly on Jade. His hooded eyes begging me to stay despite him nodding at me.

I cracked the door to see Jade sleeping soundly with her arms wrapped around the soft toy I gave her, looking so much like a little angel. I tucked her in before closing the door quietly, needing to eat Jinyoung out already.

I rushed back to our room and shut our door tight before blinking in surprise at the sight before me. Jinyoung laid stark naked on our bed, his body facing downwards with the anal plug still buried in his hole, his body fidgeting slightly. I think I just died and gone to heaven.

"Seunnie. Please. I need you now" he moaned, stretching his hand out to me.

"Fuck fuck. You don't know how hot you look now squish" I groaned, stripping and tripping on my clothes as I made my way to him.

"Bum up" I commanded, watching him prop his knees up so that his bum was high in the air. He swayed so mesmerisingly that my heart stuttered, my hand reaching out to hold him.

"Squish" I groaned, pressing a kiss to his butt cheek before slowly sliding the anal plug out.

Jinyoung released a loud moan, his legs trembling hard to support his weight as he dripped with precum.

"I need you" I groaned, watching his hole tighten at my words. I pressed a kiss to his other cheek, trying to calm myself down.

"Please Seunnie" Jinyoung begged, reaching behind to tug on my hair.

I groaned incoherently, flipping him so that he faced me and aligned my member. I thrusted into him with a groan, his stretched hole deliciously tight and sucking me in whole.

"You feel so damn good" I groaned, burying my face into his neck.

"Move Seunnie. I can't" he mumbled, rocking his hips on his own.

I started pounding into him, loving how his hands tugged on the back of my hair. I lost myself in him, each moan of his pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm going to come" he moaned, his hole tightening on my member. He came hard after saying those words, his nails digging into my shoulders as he gripped tighter to me.

I continued thrusting into him, prolonging his orgasm until I couldn't take it any longer. I clamped my lips onto his shoulder, sucking hard as I came, my body trembling hard as I emptied my load.

I pulled out slowly, flopping back down on the bed next to him as I slowly came down from my high.

Jinyoung sat up after a few minutes, staring down at me with a weird look on his face.

"Hmm?" I hummed, tilting my head at him.

"You're not done are you? I'll kill you and ride you if you are" he blurted out before turning red.

I couldn't help but laugh hard, tugging him back under me and kissing him hard.

"God I love you. Especially this horny you" I muttered, pressing another kiss to his lips.

"It's been so long" he whispered, burying his face into my neck and squeezing my sides.

"Mmm. Let me sex you the whole night then" I smiled, rubbing my nose against his.