Jinson - Date Night 1

Jinyoung

"Keep track of the time please. I don't want her to be too tired tomorrow" I told JB, Jade still clinging on to my arms.

"I want to join you" she mumbled, tugging on my sideburns.

She continued tugging as I talked to JB, finally getting my attention when she tugged a bit too hard.

"Ow... Jade..." I groaned, Jackson rushing in then.

"I'm late. I'm sorry" he panted, throwing his arms arms around us.

"I want to go too Papa" Jade repeated, her bottom lip trembling as she tried hard not to cry.

"Come here" Jackson offered, winking at me before carrying off to her room.

My heart skipped a beat at his wink, standing there stunned for a few beats, his happy smile imprinted in my head.

My feet automatically carrying me over to Jade's room when I heard laughter echoing out, loving how happy they both sounded.

I stood in the doorway and saw Jackson whispering something to Jade while she sat on her bed, his back facing the door as he squatted in front of her.

"Okay? Be a good girl. Papa loves you" he ended, pressing a kiss to her forehead before standing up.

He opened his arms to me as he turned and spotted me, his strong arms holding me tightly as I leaned against his chest.

"I'm home" he murmured, rubbing my cheek as I lifted my head to look at him.

"Welcome home" I smiled, pressing a kiss to his hand.

"Let's go out before they all change their minds" he smiled, leaving his arm around my waist still.

Jade skipped out of the room into Youngjae's arms, the two of them already talking and playing with her toys.

"Thank you so much you two" Jackson smiled, waving at them before ushering me out of the door.

~

It wasn't until I buckled up before I remembered how Jade was about to cry but stopped.

"What did you tell her that made her not cry?" I asked, shifting in my seat to look at Jackson.

"Oh. Erm. Later when I'm not driving" he replied, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Seunnie..." I frowned, knowing he could multitask and was avoiding my question.

"I want to see your reaction. Wait" he smirked, turning into the carpark.

"Why?" I asked as he finally shifted the car into park.

"Because I asked her if she wanted another sibling"

"... I don't even. Seun?"

"Is that a yes?" he asked, smiling at me cheekily.

"What happened to 'I dont't want to see you in a hospital gown again'" I asked, waving my fingers in the air as I quoted him.

"But I want to sex you to sleep" he murmured, leaning over the gear box while using that special tone I love.

"You never play fair" I grumbled softly, my eyes already glued to his delicious lips.

"Never said I did" he smirked, finally closing the gap between us. He reached up to cup my cheek, his tongue stroking so gently against mine as his nose brushed against mine.

"I have a surprise for you" he whispered, unbuckling my seatbelt.

He leaned over and tilted my chair backwards, the sudden jerk making me gasp and cling onto him.