Merry Christmas

Jackson

"Surprise!" I smiled.

"Seunnie..." Jinyoung groaned, covering his face with his hands.

"Hmm?" I hummed, continuing to decorate our house. Christmas was around the corner and I was more excited that anything, anticipating the look on Jinyoung's face when I give him his present.

"You're... you're... ughhhhhhh" he grumbled, shoving me as I tried to hang another mistletoe.

Okay... maybe I got carried away. I couldn't help it though, the events in China dragged on and I had only just gotten back.

I had rushed back home only to find everyone asleep. I crept into Jade's room, seeing her sound asleep with her hands wrapped around a lion plushie that Jinyoung got for her just to tease me.

My heart melted at the sight of her sleeping so soundly. She's so precious... I smiled down at her, pressing a kiss to her forehead before tucking her in and going to check on Jinyoung.

I opened our bedroom door to see Jinyoung sleeping with the lamp on, leaning sideways while hugging my jacket.

He looked so squishy that I stayed in the doorway for the longest time, unsure of how I got so damn lucky. I crawled into bed and continued to just stare at him for the longest time, missing his every curve.

I woke up that morning to an empty bed as Jinyoung sent Jade to preschool, leaving me behind. I had sulked before deciding to hang up our Christmas decorations and a lot more... which led to him shoving me.

"I'm not done yet squish" I pouted, reaching for the box as he took it away.

"No. You are" he muttered, speeding up his walk.

"Hey look! Mistletoe" I shouted, grabbing him by his waist. I spun him around to press a kiss to his lips, smiling triumphantly as I heard the thump of the box dropping down onto the floor.

I let out a groan as he wrapped his hands around my neck, his nails raking my scalp gently. My hands roamed lower, kneading his perky bum slowly.

He let out a small moan and I tugged him upwards, lifting him by his thighs as he clung onto my shoulders and head.

I walked us blindly, one of my hands cupping his head as I pressed him against the wall.

"I've missed to you so damn much" I murmured, biting lightly on his bottom lip.

"You don't play fair" he mumbled, his eyes hooded with lust as he tugged on my hair.

"I never do squish. And look... more mistletoe" I smiled cheekily, bending forward to capture his lips again.

~

I sulked as Jinyoung managed to hide most of the extra mistletoes in our house, secretly hiding them before I came home.

He left the one above our doorway though, not quite knowing how I managed to paste it up so high, not that he minded...

I tucked him into my arms and kissed him with all I had when I got back home, loving how swept he looked each time I did it.

"Daddy!" Jade squealed, running over to us. I lifted her up into my arms, earning her giggles as I tossed her slightly.

"I missed you little pea" I smiled, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I'm a little gem stone" she frowned, her little eyebrows furrowing together.

"You're green, a green pea" I rebutted, pouting playfully at her.