April 3rd

Dear Jack,

I miss you more and more everyday. I've gotten used to being alone now, since we broke up I havnt talked to johnson or sammy or any of my friends lately its been a little while only because you and the boys were my only friends. I still love you, if that even matters to you anymore. I still question why you left, before I met you I thought I was happy and I was, but I had never known the rich contentment, deep satisfaction, and total fulfilment you brought to me. when you came into my life. before I met you I felt a lot of things, good things, but I had never experienced the indescribable intense feelings I have for you. before I met you I thought I knew about love but I didnt until I met you. I always remember what you would tell me "I would never leave you". What happend to that? what happend to the "I love yous". or the "your the only person that comes to my mind". the tone you said those words in felt promising, felt real. Even though the love I thought you felt for me may have not been true I still cant help but think of all the memories we shared only because i found one of your shirts in my closet it smelled like you i always loved the scent thay carried around with you the smell brings back so much time we spent together like the time you went on tour and we havnt seen each other in 4 months and you got a plane ticket for me to go see you in anaheim, or the day we just spent driving for hours just talking and telling eachother about our dreams our future. I worry everyday that you were unhapy and I never noticed and I could've fixed it, but its too late now I guess I mean you cant bare to look at me at school. I wanna know if I did something wrong? You said it wasnt me but I highly doubt it. Everytime something good happens to me the worlds just like nope and make sure my lifes hell, I have to admit without you my life has been hell. I feel dead without you, I dont feel like I have a meaning anymore,beig with you gave my life a meaning, my parents say its just a highschool relationship nothing serious and we knew nothing about the meaning of love but if I didnt then why do I have so much heartache?

Sincerely, Nichole