V

*matts pov*

"Nichole's in the hospital" I said in tears while face-timing the rest of boys. I was traumatized i didn't know what else to say.

"Meet us at the hospital pronto!" Hayes said pulling his hair.

I hung up and grabbed the keys to my car and locked the front door

*hayes prov*

This can't be happening. This is bullshit why her! Why Nichole! "UGH!" I screamed "dude calm down everything's going to be okay" Taylor said trying to calm me down. I didn't realize I was thinking aloud. "I'm just nervous bro, I mean she's like my sister" I'm just nervous I'm scared, but I have to be strong for her "we all are, we just got to think positive bro okay." Taylor said patting my shoulder. "Okay." Is all I said. We finally arrived at the hospital

all of us boys rushed in but I made it in first I needed to see her. "WERE IS NICHOLE WALKER'S ROOM I NEED TO SEE HER" I was almost in tears I was trying to keep them back as much as I could "sorry, she's not taking visitors right now. Come back in the morning" the nurse tried to sound sincere but she came off rude as fuck so I lost it. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES NOT TAKING VISITORS RIGHT NOW?!" That's when the tears came I was yelling and saying things I didn't even realize it until she called security, "GET OFF OF ME I NEED TO SEE HER" security let go and I was on my knees crying and pulling my hair once again.

I just got up and sat down in the waiting room, I didn't want to talk to anyone and the boys understood and went to the other side. I fell asleep for a couple hours until I heard doctors screaming and rushing someone down the hallway.

*gilinskys pov*

Things weren't going we'll. Even tho she most likely hates me I still stood by her side. I'm not leaving. I've been in the hospital for 5 hours now waiting in front of her hospital room. All of a sudden I heard nurses and doctors yelling and they pushed her bed out of her room running with an oxygen mask wrapped around her face. I ran with them. Nurses tried pushing me back asking me to stay. I denied it. They took her into the emergency room while I was locked outside of it pulling my hair punching the wall crying again. I fell to the ground. Put my back against the wall and my head in between my legs. It was silent. Then a familiar face stood hovering over me. "Hayes?" I was so confused I didn't know what to say "hey." Is all he managed to say. His eyes were red and puffy.He looked like he was crying. Just like me.

"What are you doing here?I thought you were in North Carolina? Why are you in omaha?"

"I'm here for the same reason you are, for Nichole." His voice was raspy but then I remembered what had happened.

* flash back *

Me and Ana were walking out of the club looking for Nichole I had explained everything that happened after that we went to go find her when I looked over and there she was. She froze at the sight of me.Then there was a car horn I looked over and saw headlights and her face, oh my god her face it looked like death struck the fear in her eyes and I cringed at the sight of it. "NICHOLE!!" I yelled

I ran over to her as the car drove away.

*flash back over*

"It's all my fault" I trembled on my words.

I wrapped hayes into a hug.

"It's all my fault that I love her."