II

"oh my god, Nichole" is all Ana could say

I couldn't believe it "MATT!" I yelled "MATT!" "NICHOLE!" matt yelled, I ran to him and he picked me up in into a hug he held me tight, I had to admit I had butterflies in my stomach why was I nervous? matt was my bestfriend I shouldn't be nervous at all! "Matt what are you doing here!?" I said ecstaticly "I told you i would fly in for your birthday! I'm not the only person thats here" i turned around to see all the boys, except jack I didnt really mind I didnt want to see him. All of a sudden Taylor went to give me a hug then all the boys came into the hug as well I started crying it wasnt becuase I was sad only becuase I realized how much I missed these boys so much "Nichole are you okay?" Carter asked "yeah, sorry im fine im just so happy that all of us are together again" "well not all of us are together." Sammy said. It was a long silence until Nash spoke up "HEYY, I have an amazing idea how about we stop standing here and get some pizza!!" then Nash took my hand we sat down at a table and ordered two pizzas I only got a couple of slices becuase the boys always ate all of the food I dont mind I just laughed "So how have you been Nichole you look amazing honestly" Cam said "Thanks, ive been good" I lied. ive been a wreck but I didnt wanna say that. "ive missed you so much!" Aaron said and Aaron gave that award winning smile "we've all missed you" Matt said. I havnt been this happy in so long and it honestly feels great. after all the ive missed you and catching up kinda stuff we paid and decided to walk around omaha show all the boys around. The boys had to go to this photoshoot matt didnt go so it was me Matt and Ana. Ana being Ana decided to surprise me and take me to 16 a club for teenagers which wasnt shocking becuase Ana has been talking about it for months I decided to make Ana happy and agreed to go in. Matt held my hand when we got in which made my stomach knot up. why was he holding my hand in the first place? I didnt even try to untwine our hands from one another's I don't know I liked it. We walked in and Ana was already gone so me and Matt sat down when someone approached me, I looked up and saw jack standing there "Can we talk?" jack asked i just sat there not knowing what to do. speechless, I looked at matt as asking for hus approval he nodded and I said "Sure"