IV

*jacks pov*

"NICHOLE!" Jack screamed as he was running towards her. Jack was crying tears running down his face yelling, he didn't know what to do he called 911 and an ambulance took her away with Matt in the back. Jack didn't get on but just sat on a bench helplessly crying and wondering if she was okay anger took over him he ran and ran until he came to a quarry. He sat on a rock and began to cry again. He remembered that this is were him and Nichole would go and sit and just talk, talk about anything that came to mind. He was trying to remember why he left her, guilt took over him he wast startled when he heard someone coming towards him he turned around and saw Johnson. "Hey" Johnson said "you okay?" There was silence for a minute or two then jack finally spoke " it's all my fault man" "No, it's not your fault jack " " how do you know? If I didn't tell her I still loved her she wouldn't of ran, she wouldn't be hurt. I hurt her once and then I did it again I can't do this anymore" jack was crying again his eyes were puffy he could barely talk Johnson didn't know what else to say so he just sat down on the rock with him and threw pebbles into the quarry. Then out of no where jacks phone began to ring it was Matt.