Chapter 1

Warning i haven't even heard about Sweet Life Series in years so if you want, help me out

Jughead pov
    I was walking over to Archie's house because it was nine at night.
    I opened the door and walked up to Archie's room. I opened the door and walked in to see Archie laying on his bed without a shirt. I blushed and turned my head so that he wouldn't see and walked over to my mattress and sat down.
    Archie got up as I took off my leather jacket and shoes. I was untieing the flanel around my waist when Archie asked me where I was. "I was at the trailer." I said simply. "Why are you sleeping here right now then?" He asked, it sounded ruder than it was and I knew he didn't mean it to be rude. "I sleep better when I am with someone." I stated, looking down, blushing. "Is that right?" He whispered in my ear.
    My face flared up and I reflexively backed up, into the wall. He put his right arm on the side of my head and his left arm on the side of my waist, trapping me in. I looked down and then back up to his eyes, blushing. "You're adorable." He whispered to himself and leaned in and kissed me. After a few seconds, I was frozen, I couldn't do anything. Archie was leaning out and I reach my hand out instinctively and put it on the back of his neck, pulling him in. I crashed my lips back into his and wrapped my arms around his neck.
    We separated and pulled eachother into a hug and he started kissing down my neck, sucking in random places. I moaned and instantly put my hand to my mouth. Archie froze up and looked at me in the eyes. I looked away, embarrassed by the noise I just made. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. "What about-" "Dad's not home." He cut me off. He threw off my tank top off and started kissing down my neck and then tracing my chest with his tounge. I was trying to hold in my moans as he licked and nibbled my nipples.
    Archie raised a hand to my mouth and shoved his figers in, opening my mouth. "Don't hide you're moans." He said simply.

I am so sorry, it is 6:44, I have around 7 minutes till I need to leave for school, I will finish this after school!