Chapter 2

I am home

3rd person pov
    "Don't hold in your moans." Archie demanded, shoving his fingers into Jughead's mouth. Jughead blushed and closed his eyes.
    He waited for Archie to do something, anything.
    Jughead's eyes and mouth flew open as he arched his back off the bed as Archie started stroking his cock through his jeans while nibbling on his nibble. "Ah-ah!" Jughead screamed as he tangled his fingers through Archie's hair. "Ah! Oh-Archie!" Jughead moaned out. Archie separated himself from his boyfriend and unbuckled both of their pants.
    Archie yanked both of their pants off and Jughead looked into Archie's eyes and cupped his face and pulled him down into a sweet kiss. Jughead was so focused on the kiss that he didn't hear the popping of a lube bottle and he didn't realize that he himself spread his legs for Archie.
    Jughead realeased himself from the kiss when he felt somthing rubbing against his entrance. "Ah!" He moaned out loudly. "Why so sensitive?" Archie asked as he started kissing Jughead's neck again. "I-I've never t-to-oh my god-uched myself!" Archie looked at him suprized and called bullshit, but when he slipped in his finger and saw Jughead's eyes go wide and his fingers claw against him, he started to belive it. "You'll be having something bigger in there soon." Archie warned, making Jughead moan.
    Archie started wiggling his finger around, enjoying the gasps that Jughead gave him.
    "M-more!" Jughead begged. Archie added another finger and then another and another.
    By the time he had four fingers inside of Jughead, he was beyond hard and Jughead's face seemed like it was perminantly eched in pleaser and awe. "P-PLEASE!" Jughead begged. "What? You want me to impale you and rub your inside's raw with my cock to where you can't walk for days?" Jughead blushed furiously but knodded his head.
    Archie took his fingers out and placed his tip at Jughead's hole. Jughead looked down at Archie's cock and gasped. "I don't think we used enough fingers. You should have went ahead and fist me." Jughead said with a serious voice that was edged with exitment. Archie laughed and leaned down onto Jughead. "This is going to hurt at first, ok?" Archie said, Jughead knodded and wrapped his arms around Archie. "Go."
    Archie pressed his tip into Jughead slowly who gasped in pain and tightened his hold on Archie. "Let me get the head in first." Archie groaned out.
    After a few minutes, Archie's head was finally sheathed inside of Jughead. "Definitly not enough streching." Jughead groaned out after he ajusted a little. "Ok, you can go." Jughead said. Archie nodded and continued to slowly move inside of Jughead, who was gasping and moaning in pleasure.
    Once Archie was fully settled inside of Jughead he looked at his partner's face that was wide eyed and flushed in pleasure. "So. . . full!" Jughead moaned out. While Archie was waiting to get the green light to move, Jughead did a tiny experimental thrust down and gasped as Archie went in a little deeper, if possible. Archie moaned and thrust in, earning a strangled gasp and moan from Jughead. Archie started thrusting in and out at a fast pace, Jughead moaning and groaning as he was impaled over and over by his lovers cock. "A-Ar-Archie!" Jughead screamed out.
    Archie grabbed onto Jughead's butt and lifted him into his lap, making Jughead sink deeper onto his engorged cock. "Ahhhh!" Jughead moaned out. Jughead wrapped his arms around Archie's neck and started bouncing himself on the monster of a cock, screaming at the top of his lungs.
    Archie was groaning. Jughead was the tightest person he had ever had. "I love you." Archie whispered into Jughead's ear who kissed him in responce. Archie shifted a little and thrust up into Jughead who screamed his heart out. "Oh! Oh! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Archie! Right there! Again!" Jughead yelled while hugging Archie for dear life. Archie's eyes almost popped out of his head when Jughead clamped tighter around him.
    "Archie! I-I'm cumming!" Jughead shouted. 'Oh thank god' Archie thought. It took all his strength to keep from not cumming. Archie did one more powerful thrust and Jughead came with a scream, him following soon after, filling Jughead for minutes as he was filled to the brim and kept there.
    "Archie." Jughead moaned at the feeling of being filled to the point where he thought he might get pregnant.
    They both panted and layed down. Archie slowly pulled out and waited for his bed to get covered in cum, but when he looked down, he saw no cum. Jughead layed down and groaned and asked Archie what he was doing when he lifted Jughead's ass in the air. Archie took both his thumbs and spread Jughead open, Jughead moaned and asked what he was doing. Archie felt his cock twitch when he realized that Jughead was so swollen that he kept all the cum inside of him.
    "Oh my god." Archie said. "What?" Jughead asked in worry. "You kept it all in." Jughead was about to say something but was cut of when he screamed yet again as Archie rammed himself in and out of him repeatedly. "Wh-what t-the h-h-hell A-A-Archie?" Jughead managed to get out.
    Archie managed to cum inside of him again and pulled out and watched Jughead's hole to see if anything would come out, nothing did. "We need to test how much you can hold one day baby," Archie whispered. Jughead blushed and moaned at that. "I think we already have," Jughead replyed. He felt like the cum was seeping into his system. He turned over and Archie stared as he saw a bump on Jughead's stomach, where his cum should be.
    Archie grinned and leaned down to kiss Jughead, who huffed in responce. Archie afectionatly rubbed the bump and they drifted to sleep. "I love you too." Jughead said to Archie.