Chapter 6

These were the first people to comment some kinks that I will be using and continue using.
Fastandthekeke
elisacurtis02
zymiyawilliams

Jughead pov
    When I woke up Archie's arm was draped around my midsection. I smiled and rolled onto my stomach because I was laying on my arm.
    Bad idea.
    When I got on my stomach all the cum Archie had burried inside of me was pressed out. It didn't take any imagination to know what the wet feeling that was now on the bed and all over my ass was.
    I bit my hand to cover my moans as I felt myself being drained. Archie's arm that was still around me tightened and I looked over to see him looking at me, lust in his eyes. I blushed and looked away. "God, you're beautiful." He whispered, getting up and looming over me. "No 'm not." I said, a sleepy slur coming out with my words. "Fine, you're sexy." Archie said, smiling. I rolled my eyes and Archie rubbed one of his hands up and down my thigh slowly.
    In one fast movement, my legs were around his waist and he was kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with just as much force. I felt a finger prob at my entrance and I moaned as it pushed through my barrier.
    The more fingers Archie added the more I moaned out into Archie's mouth. Said man happily swallowed my moans and started pounding into me with three fingers, making me scream and tilt my head back. Archie started nibbling and sucking on my neck, making me arch up into his chest.
    Archie took his fingers out of me and placed his member in place of it. He slowly pushed in and my mouth opened into a silent scream.
    Archie reached all the way inside and stopped. I gasped and clawed at his back. It felt just like the first time. Archie looked me in the eyes and I nodded. He pulled out and shoved back inside roughly, making me arch and gasp. Archie continued that pace, groaning and gasping. "God, you're so fucking beautiful." Archie whispered, holding my hands. I felt tears in my eyes, but in sadness. "Stop lying." I whispered back through moans and gasps.
    I wimpered when Archie stopped moving. "What?" He said, all his focus on me. "S-stop lying to me Archie. You don't need to lie to me to make me feel good." I said, not looking my lover in the eyes.
    Archie pulled out and I looked at him, worry in my eyes. Did I say something I shouldn't have? Did I do something?
    Archie picked me up and dragged me inside his bathroom, I was blushing at the way I saw Archie's muscles flex. The sight made me clench and drip precum. Archie set me on the sink counter, him standing between my legs.
    "You are beautiful, Jughead. Always have been and always will be."
    With those words Archie turned me around so that I was facing my reflection and he shoved himself into me. I closed my eyes and screamed as I was penatrated deeper than before. Archie had my legs held up with his arms to that my hole was on full display in the reflection. "Open your eyes. Do it." Archie growled into my ear, turning me on further.
    I hesitantly opened my eyes and I almost didn't recognize myself.
    The man in the mirror had a blush across his cheeks and neck and looked attactive. Nothing like what I was used to seeing everyday. I looked down at my hole and gasped further. It was so lude how something as big as Archie was fitting inside of me.
    "Fucking shit!" Archie yelled as he went faster, making me scream. "You have a mirror kink?" He asked, kissing my neck gently. I blushed further and just layed my head back, not taking my eyes off the mirror, as Archie said. I never thought this would be one of my many kinks. But you can't knock it till you try it.
It felt like forever, forever in paradise. I came with a shout, Archie cuming soon after.
    We stayed there for a while. Just basking in the after glow. "Do you beleive me now?" Archie asked, "Or do I need to gove another lesson?" He asked again, thrusting up into my overstimulated entrance. "Daddy!" I yelled out, quickly covering my mouth and closing my eyes. Great, I've just freaked him out.
    I just leaned back into Archie, waiting for him to pull out only for him to lift me up further and push my into a wall and press up closer to me.
    "Call. Me. That. Again." Archie growled into my ear, pulling out so only the tip of his cock was inside, just barely. "D-daddy?" I whispered into his ear, wrapping my arms around his back subconsciously.
    Archie violently tore through my walls not a moment after the word came out of my mouth. I screamed at the top of my lungs and scratched at his back, suddenly glad I wrapped my arms around him. Archie kept that pace up, not faltering in his movements. "Ohmygodohmygod ohmygod! Daddy!" I screamed out again. I felt Archie go even harder and my screams went up an octave. Archie nipped and bite at my neck and shoulder. We heard a door slam shut and Archie stopped his movements, listening for anyone. I slumped against him and looked down at our abs, seeing them covered in my cum. I could hear Archie smirk at that until I heard his dad call out. "Archie, you home?" I blushed a bright red and my heart beat went faster. "Yeah, dad! Just messing around with Jughead!" Archie said, thrusting into me harshly as if to prove a point. I bit his shoulder to suppress a loud moan as Fred yelled out for me to see if I really was here. Archie thrust up faster and I moaned out, my grip tightening on his shoulders. "Y-yeah, I'm h-hear!" I yelled down as Archie continued thrusting into me. "D-da-daddy. Stoppppp," I whispered out into Archie's ear only to see something snap in his eyes and for him to thrust up harder that even.
    I screamed at the top of my lungs.
    Shit.
    "You boys okay?" Fred yelled up, worried.
    I bit into Archie's shoulder to suppress my screaming, tasting blood. "Yeah, just tickling Jughead!" Archie yelled down, his grip tightening on my hips as to go faster. I was about to pass out. This was definitly the roughest sex I've ever had.
    Which wouldn't be hard.
    Archie was my first everything. First kiss, first time.
    I came again and my vision went white as I slumped against Archie again, him following soon after. I felt my stomach rise again and Archie carried me out of the bathroom and onto the bed, his flasid cock still inside of me, keeping both of his loads deep inside of me.
    As Archie laid me down he pulled out and lifted my legs to his shoulders as his head went down to my surely swollen entrance. I felt his hand on my abdomen and I felt him push down. I moaned out gently and I heard Archie gasp. All of his cum was seeping out onto his sheets.
    After a few moments I felt something wet and hot at my hole. I groggly looked down at Archie to see him licking and sucking at me. "A-Archie. No more." I wimpered out, hopelessness in my voice. I felt Archie suck harder and I moaned out as I came again.
    Archie came back up and wrapped an arm around me, kissing my cheek goodnight. I groaned back and let sleep consume me.