Chapter 3

Jughead pov
    I woke up to Archie sleeping with his arm locked around me and the door being knocked on. I look at my phone to see that it was ten in the morning. I groaned a little as I manged to unlatch myself from Archie and stood up. I pulled on my underwear after checking my hole to see if any of Archie's cum was leaking out, surprisingly, nothing was coming out. I pulled on my underwear, jeans, socks, shoes, flannel(around waist) and then my tank top. I looked around for my beany and pulled it on when I found it. I kissed Archie on the cheek and ran downstairs to open the door.
    Betty, Veronica, and surprisingly, Cheryl were all at the door. "Have fun last night?" Betty asked, smirking. I blushed and covered my neck with my hand. Cheryl laughed and they all cooned at me. "Are the hickey's that visible?" I asked. "Yes, but that didn't give it away." Betty said while walking inside. I looked at her consfused before she answered my look. "You are very vocal in bed. Make sure the window isn't open next time." She said, smirking while the others burst out laughing as I turned as red as Cheryl's hair.
    Archie walked down the stairs in some low cut jeans that made me have visions of last night and look away from him, blushing. He stopped and looked at the girls and smirked. "You like my little gift to you girls last night?" He asked, smirking.
    My jaw dropped as the girls nodded. "You knew the window was open!" I yelled at him. ". . . . . No, I didn't. I woke up and saw that the window was open." I sighed and rubbed my head.
    "Well, it smells like sex in here so let's go over to Betty's house." Cheryl said, making Archie and I blush and the other girls laugh.
    Archie ran up to get a shirt and shoes on while we all walked over to Betty's house.

We all were watching netflix when Alice(Betty's mom)walked in and asked us what we were watching. "Supernatual," we all answered in synk. She nodded and walked upstairs.

Zack pov
    I was driving with London and Baily(the only people I remember)to Riverdale. We heard some rumors that Cody was there so we took the chance and came.
    We entered Riverdale and drove to the Sheriff's department.
    When we walked in, the sheriff walked up and said, "Jughead, you look different. What did you do?" The three of us look at him weirdly before I shook my head and asked who Jughead was. He gave us a weird look but didn't saw anything.
    "We are here looking for someone, his name is Cody Martin. He is Zack's twin." Baily said, making the sheirff have a shocked look.
    Just then, a boy walked past us, saying, "I'm going over to Betty's to hang with Jughead and them." I guess that boy was the sheirff's son.
    "Kevin, wait. Take these people with you. If what they are saying is correct, I think they might be looking for Jughead." Sheriff Keller said.
    We all gave him shocked looks and the boy, Kevin, looked shocked, but said nothing. We all followed Kevin out to his car and got in.
    "Hey, so, if Jughead is in any sort of trouble, tell me. He's been through a lot." Kevin said with worry in his voice. I looked over to Baily and London and then looked back over to Kevin. "No, we are just looking for my brother," I said.
    "Oh, that makes sense. Cause you look like Jughead, like, a lot. Your hair is just lighter and you are a little bit taller and no moles on your face."
    I could tell he was nervous by how he was going on.
    "Are you single," London asked.
    I sighed and face palmed.
    Kevin laughed and said, "Yes, but I am gay." We all looked a little shocked at that be didn't say anything about it. "I'm Zack by the way. That's Baily and London," I introduced. "Hi, I'm Kevin."

Jughead's pov
    A while ago, Toni came by to watch Supernatural with us. I paused the show and everyone looked at me. "I have something I need to tell you guys," I said. Everyone sat up and Betty called Alice down.
    Once everyone was settled down, Archie grabbed my hand and asked what was wrong. I smiled at him and said, "I have a brother."
    Everyone was stunned into silence. "Ok, is that all?" Betty asked, I smiled at her. She knew there was something else, and by the way Archie tightened his grip on my hand, so did he. "He is my twin." Everyone was even more shocked now. "Why haven't we met him," Archie asked. "Because I left him when I was thirteen, because he found out I was gay and, he started calling me these names, and bullying me."
    Archie's other hand was fisted up and everyone else was stunned and angry, I looked at Alice who had tears in her eyes and her hands were trembling in anger. She was like my mom.
    "You're not saying something," Toni said. I looked at her. "I have known you for a while now Jughead, I know when you're hiding something. I smiled at her and nodded and wipped away a tear. Archie pulled me into his lap and hugged me, whispering reassurance into my ear. "H-he would, hit me," I choked out. Archie tightened his grip around my stomach and I bit back a moan because the bump that his cum created was still there, filling me. Everyone was fumming, angry at him. "You don't deserve that!" Cheryl shouted, standing up and pacing around the room. Ever since she became a serpent, she has gotten to know all of us better and she became somewhat protective of all of us. "FP just let this happen?" Alice shouted, wanting to talk to her boyfriend(yes, I just did that) and get a few punches and slaps in while she's at it. "No, Alice. Dad didn't know any if this was happening. You see, my mother gave us up for adoption and dad didn't know. So we were adopted into the Martin family and they kept Zack's name but changed mine, saying it was stupid. Mom named Zack, dad named Jellybean and I," I explained.
    Everyone nodded and then we heard a knock at the door.