Chapter 5

Jughead pov
    I lead everyone to the trailer and went inside and saw my dad watching tv.
    Zack came in behind me and looked at dad curiously, not knowing who he was. Dad stood up and walked over. "Jug. What happened," he asked. I smiled and hugged him. "Nothing dad," I said. Zack's eyes widened and he looked at dad. "Y-you're my dad?"
    Dad looked at Zack with wide eyes and went over and hugged Zack into his chest, tearing up at being reunited with his other son. "Finally. I finally have you both." He whispered, grabbing me and pulling me into the hug.
    We separated and he smiled. "So, is this the only reason that you came over or did something happen," Dad asked. "There was a fight at the bar with Thorn, but it was settled." I said, collapsing onto the couch.
    "Well good. You are the serpent's leader now. You showed him his place, as leader, sometimes people will challenge you, especially at your age. Even after everything you've done." He said, grabbing a beer.
    I flinched and stared at it. He realized and threw it out of the open window before he even brought it to his lips.
    I smiled and Zack was just starring at us. "What's going on? Everyone has been ignoring all of my questions and I am sick of it," He shouted. I looked over to my friends then to my dad and started explaining everything.
    When I was finished, Zack was stunned. "So... you're a gang leader," He asked. I laughed and nodded. "Ok."
    We all laughed and Zack spoke with dad about everything.
    I went outside to get some fresh air and I saw Archie.
    He walked over to me and put and arm around my waist as I laid my head on his chest.
"Your knuckles." I said, looking at his red and bleeding knuckles. "It's fine," He said. I grabbed his hand and kissed each finger and knuckle and repeated the process with the other.
    Archie tilted my head up and kissed me gently. He pressed my front to his and I moaned as my still filled stomach was pressed against.
    Archie separated us and looked down at my stomach and lifted my shirt to reveal my cum filled abdomen. He smirked and pressed some fingers onto it and I moaned a little. "Archie, we're in public," I whined. He nodded and we went inside to see everyone else coming out. "Come on guys, lets go. Bye dad," I said.
    We all got into our perspective vehicles and drove home.
    I got home before Archie because he had to drop my brother and his friends off to a hotel. I went upstairs and went into the bathroom to take a shower.
    I stripped off all my clothes and looked at my stomach. It was going to go back to normal as soon as I clean myself out. 'I want a kid,' I thought.
    I imagined Archie and I raising a family together, happy. I smiled at the thought and then shook my head. 'Impossible,' I thought. I stepped into the shower and started cleaning myself.
    After I finished washing my body and hair, I blushed and slipped my hands down to my butt and spread my hole. I gasped in pleasure at the stretch and felt some of the cum seep out and watched it go down the drain. I blushed even more when I realized that I couldn't get it all out, he came too deep inside of me.
    I looked down at my stomach to see it now flat again, except for my abs.
     I moaned loudly as I slipped my fingers out of me. I looked down to see that I'm hard. I slowly start to jerk myself off and after a while, I find myself moaning Archie's name, which isn't unusual in these types of situations.
    After I came, I walked out of the bathroom only to get tackled to the bed by a nude Archie. He flipped me onto my hands and knees and shoved himself inside of me in one thrust. I arched myself upwards so that by back was against his chest and he was inside of me.
    My hands found his ginger locks as I pulled and yanked as he mercilessly rammed himself in and out of me. "Oh my god! Archie! Yes! Yes! Harder," I shouted. He flipped me onto my back and lifted my legs on his shoulders and started going harder and faster.
    I wrapped my arms around Archie's neck and pulled him down into a kiss.
    I screamed as he hit that sweet, sweet spot that had me almost go insane from pleasure. "So. . . tight! God, you're so perfect," Archie whispered. I moaned and Archie moaned as well. "Shit, you have a praise kink?" He asked. I blushed and looked away, closing my eyes and soaking in the pleasure of my hole being stretched so far that I thought I was going to be ripped apart as I nodded, embarrassed at being caught.
    He smiled and started whispering sweet nothings in my ear as he sped up his pace again, making me scream.
    "Oh-Archie! I'm cumming!" I shouted as I came not a moment later. Soon after, Archie joined me, cumming deep inside of me again. I moaned and I quickly put a hand on my stomach and felt it rise. I smiled contently and moaned a little. "Oh my god. You are so hot." Archie whispered in my ear, making me shiver.
    "So you have a praise kink and a cum dumpster kink. What else?" He questioned. I blushed and told him that we were not getting into that conversation yet. He smirked at me and kissed my cheek. "Yet." He growled out with a little lust, making me shiver.
    Archie kissed my neck sweetly and hugged me close to him as we fell asleep.

Should they have a kid? What other kinks does Jughead and or Archie have?