Chapter 4

Jughead pov
    After I finished explaining, we heard a knock at the door. I got up to walk over to the door but Archie grabbed my hand and pulled me back down, saying that he would get it.

Archie pov
    Jughead was about to get up to get the door but I grabbed him and pulled him back down and said that I would get it. He nodded and I left to go get the door.
    I walked to the front door and opened it. My eyes widened and my fist clenched. In front of me was Kevin with two girls and a guy that looked like Jughead, Zack. I glared at him and he stepped back a little and looked down. Kevin didn't seem to notice and he walked right in. "Archie, is that Kevin?" Jughead yelled, his voice made me calm down and I looked over to him and smiled and said yes. I let Kevin in but when the other people were about to step in, I stepped in front of them and closed the door behind me.
    They all stepped back and the girl with black hair was looking me up and down, blushing. I rolled my eyes and then looked at the 'Zack' guy. "You're looking for Jughead aren't you. Or as you know him, Cody." It wasn't a question, he nodded and smiled, so did the dirty blonde girl. They tried to get to the door but I blocked them. "You have no right to even speak if him after what you did." I growled, god, I wanted to kill him so bad for what he did to Jughead, my Jughead, but I'm not sure if Jughead would like that or not.
    "What do you mean that I have no right? He is my brother," He shouted. I glared at him and was about to punch him but before I could, the door opened and I heard my angel's voice say, "Archie, what are you doing?"
    I looked behind me to see Jughead, but when he saw who was with me, he froze.
    For what seemed like hours passed. Jughead walked down to us and the two girls blushed at him. "Cody! How are you? You look great!" Said the dirty blonde girl, I have decided something, I don't like her(this is a Baily bashing).
    He ignored her and looked at Zack. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I came for you. Listen, Cody, I am so sorry for what I did. Can you please forgive me? Is there anything I can do?" Zack asked, pleading.
    I got so angry that I walked up and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground and the girls gasped. He got up, groaning. "Ok, I deserved that."
    "You deserve a lot more than that." I growled out. As soon as Jughead was about to say something, Toni came out and said something was wrong with the serpents. His eyes widened and he ran into the house and grabbed his leather jacket and came back out, Cheryl and everyone else following.
    I got into my car with Kevin and the three visitors while Cheryl rode with Toni and Betty rode with Jughead. Alice told us good luck as we left.
    "Ok, what's going on?" The girl with black hair shouted.
    "First of all, what are your names?" I asked them. "Well, apparently you already know Zack, but, that's Baily and London." Kevin explained. I nodded and ignored all of the new comer's questions.
    We all arived at the serpent's bar and Jughead and Betty got off the motorcycle and ran in, along with everyone else. "Wait! Why are we at a bar," Zack shouted. We all ingnored his question and ran inside.

Zack pov
    I saw my brother get on a motorcycle with the blonde girl and drive off. When did he learn that? Baily, London, Kevin, and I all got in the ginger's car and drove off. The ginger ignored all of our questions and when we stopped, we were at a bar. I asked why we were at a bar but they just ran in. Baily, London, and I all looked at each other and then followed.
    When we got in, fights were happening and drinks were flying everywhere. We had to dodge a few to keep our heads. As soon as I was about to run somewhere else, I see Cody jump on onto a pool table and take the pool stick from someone and start banging on the table to make everyone silent.
    It worked.
    Everyone looked at him and he started shouting for who started this and they all pushed up a guy that looked like he was in his late twenties, mid thirties. He glared at Cody and he also hopped onto the pool table and started pushing Cody back.  Even though Cody looks a lot different, I don't think that he can handle this guy.
   As soon as it looked like Cody was about to get shoved off, Cody punched him in the face and kicked him off the table and jumped down over him and grabbed the color of the guys shirt and started whispering some things into his ear.
    The ginger who punched me was standing behind Cody with a murderous look on his face.
    After Cody was done talking to the guy, he got up and told someone to get the guy out. Before some of the other gang members could walk over, the ginger grabbed the guy's shirt and started dragging him out.
    Cody then went over to the counter and grabbed a bottle of beer.
    I nuged Baily and London and pointed to him. They gaped. We are seventeen, we aren't allowed to drink yet. He saw us and waved his hand to the other people around and a black haired girl with purple lipstick, a beautiful red head, a dark skinned girl, Kevin, and the blonde girl all followed him over to us.
    "Come on." He said to us. We looked at eachother and then followed him out.