"Message for all my beautiful women"

You are wonderful just as you are. He may took, hurt, or felt he left you broken but he gave you something better instead. You gained a new perspective and was able to see yourself and your life from a far better light than you ever did before. People lost you when they were foolish enough to let you go.

Go ahead my Queen and be the next writer, musician, singer, dancer, artist, doctor, lawyer, counselor, minister, teacher, etc. Alone you are great and you have all the power. I know it gets lonely at times but please understand that you need to be the better version of you before you can ever be what a man wants and needs you to be. God is preparing your Mr. Right for you that is going to be unlike anyone you have ever imagined. You may have prayed for a good man but he is preparing you for your king that will complete you and make you whole.

Don't ever stop dreaming and accomplishing your goals. You are going to be just who you are destined to become. Focus on what you need and everything you want will fall into place. Love yourself above all else and know that you are worthy of everything good that is about to come your way. Keep the faith release the past and prepare yourself to walk in your life of purpose. I wish you nothing but love, peace, prosperity and abundance my Queens. Love you all..