CH3: Blackmail for a Black Dog

Trying a different writing style. Let me know if you like it or not! 

Enjoy!

-------

(A Few Weeks Later)

Y/N watched as Inudzuka carried Princess Char on his back. While his body followed her every command, his face told a different story. Y/N picked up on this. Seeing somethings not right, he thought about asking him about this later.

"He's the other dorms bitch now! Hasuki will leave him and come crawling to us!"

This thought lingered in Y/Ns mind throughout the day. But in the end, he ignored it. Inudzuka didn't desire for this to happen. So Y/N having animosity toward him would only complicate things. Whatever negative emotions Y/N had, he would seal them away in his heart. 

Returning to his dorm, Y/N found everyone outside. Inudzuka's stuff was on the floor, and he saw Inudzuka standing in front of it in a state of shock.

Maru stood in front of the crowd. He cracked his knuckles as the other guys of the Black Dog surrounded Inudzuka. 

"You think you're not gonna get away without a beating? Hasuki is down in the dumps because of you!"

Inudzuka prepared to fight. But as Maru threw the first punch, it was intercepted by Y/N. He caught it with one hand. In the blink of an eye, Maru was on the ground.

"Wait. Y/N can fight?"

"The actual hell! Get up Maru!"

Comments like these were said among the crowd. Y/N just looked at a window in the dorm. He simply flashed a smile at Hasuki, who was sitting by the windowsill.

"You guys are dumber than I thought. Inudzuka suddenly becoming a White Cats bitch? That dosent add up. This is really some plot to overthrow Inudzuka as the leader."

Y/N kicked Maru's body back to the group. The guy tried to get up but fell down every time.

"I shook your brain pretty good with that punch. You won't be moving by yourself for a while"

"D-Damn you."

"Y/N..."

The rest of the Black Dog Dormitory started freaking out a bit. The reason was that they didn't even SEE Y/N's punch.

Y/N picked up one of Inudzuka's bags. 

"Let's go put your stuff back dude."

"Y-Yeah."

Even Inudzuka was left speechless by Y/N's show of strength. But he just grabbed his stuff and followed him inside.

After putting back everything where it belonged, Inudzuka and Y/N just stood in the room in silence.

"The hell's going on with you?"

Y/N broke the silence. 

"I-Im.."

Inudzuka hesitated. But he thought about all Y/N's done for him. He let him copy homework he didn't do, kept his secret about him dating Perucia, he even stood up for him just now. 

"Char is-"

"Blackmailing you. I figured."

"Then why did you ask me what's going on!?"

"Dramatic effect."

Y/N pulled up a chair and sat in front of Inudzuka. The aura he was radiating, Inudzuka has only seen it once:

It was when Y/N was pissed. And he knew what happened when he was pissed.

"It's not THAT bad okay Y/N. Char knows I'm dating Perucia and is using it against me."

"That's pretty bad. But I have a way of dealing with people like her. That is if you want my help."

Inudzuka felt like he was staring Satan in the face as he offered him a deal. He knew whatever Y/N did when he was mad would end badly. The smile on his face reminded him of the first time he saw Y/N angry."

(Flashback)

*BOOM*

"We're sorry! Please! We won't mess with you again! Just leave us alone!"

"Not happening."

Inudzuka watched from behind the corner of a building. Y/N stood in front of an upperclassman who looked like he shit himself in fear. There was one other guy completely stuck in the wall of the building, and another passed out in a crater with his arms and legs bending the wrong way.

"You made my Hasuki very sad. You'll pay...you'll definitely pay."

Inudzuka wanted to stop him. He knew Y/N was going too far. But he just couldn't move.

"No...NO.....AHHHHHHH!!"

*Crack*

Inudzuka felt like he saw Bane vs Batman up close. 

The three upperclassmen went into urgent care. They survived and were able to continue their studies, but they never did return. The spot was a blind spot for cameras, so nobody knew who put such fear into those upperclassmen. 

All they knew it was a Black Dog, this was because a ripped part of a Black Dog uniform was found at the scene. The Black Dogs dubbed this unknown student "Cerberus". This was due to three craters being found at the scene as if it was made from the jaws of three heads.

(Flashback End)

"N-No. I have a plan to get out of this. Why don't you go and relax?"

"Okay. See ya!"

Inudzuka sighed as Y/N left. While he wanted revenge for all he went through, Inudzuka would never want anyone to go through what he saw Y/N do to those upperclassmen. He would solve this on his own.

"Alright! Tomorrow I'll break into Char's room! Then I'll hang out with Perucia!