CH8: The Sports Festival Pt 2

Y/N: IF I COULD FLIP YOU OFF WITH MY FEET, I WOULD! GET FUCKED ABY!

Hasuki: You're such an ass, Y/N.

Y/N: True. Not as fine as yours though.

Hasuki just blushed as she pouted, turning her face away from Y/N.

Y/N was currently getting carried off the sports festival grounds after winning the 300 meters. As he was getting carried to the nurse's office, Hasuki walked next to him. As he was placed on a bed in the nurse's office, Hasuki sat next to him.

Y/N: Dosent this seem familiar?

Hasuki: Hm?

Y/N: Remember when you passed out over Inudzuka hanging out with Julio? You woke up in a bed and found out I loved you.

Hasuki: I smacked you pretty hard, didn't I?

The two shared a laugh for a moment. Luckily, the nurse's office was empty. The lighting, the setting, and even their positions. Everything made the mood rather..romantic.

Y/N took note of this.

Y/N: So about my prize.

Hasuki: Eh? Didn't we kiss earlier?!

Y/N: Yeah, but that was out of your own will. 

Hasuki pouted for a moment, her face red.

Hasuki: Fine! But this is the last one for today! So embarrassing...

Hasuki closed her eyes as her lips grew closer to Y/Ns. Though she expected to feel his lips, she was met with a finger. 

Y/N: Nope. I won the bet, and the kiss shall be started by me.

Hasuki: You're really pushing it...

Y/N: And I know you'll let me. C'mere.

Hasuki got closer, which was her downfall. She wailed in surprise as Y/N picked her up and held her in his arms. It was a warm feeling, one that made her heart beat faster than it already was. One that made her face redder than it already was.

She didn't even have the chance to say anything, as Y/N quickly connected his lips with hers. This was a completely different feeling, as she was the one who kissed him before. Due to the angle, the kiss wasn't as deep as this one was. 

Again. Y/N knew this and wanted to take advantage.

He noticed that, due to being a flustered mess, Hasuki wasn't really into the kiss. He knew he had one chance, and that Hasuki would probably run away out of embarrassment after this. He decided that he would go plus ultra on her, making her enjoy the kiss as much as possible.

He had about 2 minutes before they had to separate for air. He immediately got to work.

As one of his arms was holding Hasuki's legs, he began to caress her thighs with his hand. 

(Flashback)

It was in middle school, health class specifically. They had to practice wrapping bandages around a person's leg. They were an uneven amount of boys and girls, so Hasuki and Y/N were partners.

Y/N: Are you okay?

Y/N looked at Hasuki with concern, as her face was a blushing mess. He knew she wasn't embarrassed because of the situation, as she was in her learning mode. SHe had her glasses on and everything.

But Y/N had a theory. As he slowly wrapped the bandage over Hasuki's thigh, he massaged it somewhat with his hands, pretending to be getting a better grip. Just like he thought, Hasuki let out a slight moan before covering her mouth. Luckily, nobody heard it. 

Except for Y/N.

Needless to say, he didn't sleep that night. That day was known later as the Great Tissue Depression, as most of the tissue in the Middle School Black Dog dorm disappeared in a single night.

(Flashback End) 

Y/N mentally high-fived himself as Hasuki wrapped her arms around his neck. She changed position, having her legs wrapped around Y/N. They separated for a moment to catch their breath, and before going back to it, they heard a knock on the door.

Inudzuka: Hey Y/N! I brought you some-

Inudzuka walked in to see Hasuki sitting on Y/Ns bed, legs hanging to the side, blushing to an insane degree. 

Inudzuka: Oh, hey Hasuki. I brought some cookies from a nearby stand. Think of it as thanks for trying so hard.

Y/N: Oh really? Thanks.

Inudzuka looked at Y/Ns eyes. They moved in a certain way, that most would confuse it with him having some sort of condition. Inudzuka knew better. Y/N was trying to tell him something.

Y/N motioned too Hasuki, then looked down at his lips, then back at Hasuki. Inudzuka was completely clueless. Well, that was until he saw a line of saliva from Y/Ns mouth that connected to Hasuki's.

Inudzuka: O-Oh. I better get back to the others. The next round is going to start soon.

Inudzuka placed the cookies on a nearby table and quickly left.

Hasuki: I should get going too.

Y/N mentally cursed.

Y/N: Okay. I'll go out and watch when the nurse comes back.

Hasuki quickly left, her face still red. After making sure the coast was clear, Y/N buried his face in a nearby pillow, using it to muffle his scream. He rolled back in forth, kicking his legs against the bed, which hurt.

Y/N: THAT WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!

As Y/N did this, a certain blonde who was a few beds down let out a sigh.

Juliet: They forgot I was in here...