Red J

3rd person pov

At the sound of the heels clicking everyone stops at what they are doing to look at the scary agent as he walks by, bowing to anyone he sees.

"Red J over here!" Someone yells interrupted all their thoughts making them look away from the masterpiece and towards the voice.

"Hey Christian," he said smiling at his friend, once they were alone.

"You know you don't have to call me that when we are together," Kai groaned, "and you guys over there get back to work, I know he is amazing, handsome and some say perfect but we still have a job to do so get back to work." Kai snapped at the daydreaming agents who quickly got back to work.

"Thanks all they do is stare at me, it is a little creepy but hey that is them. Now, what are we doing today!" Jimin asked excitedly.

"Well, you can start your routine now. I have to help train a guy who just got transferred from Japan so you won't see me for a bit, oh, and please be good and don't get into fights." Kai said pointing to the younger and then walking out.

Jimin puts his earphones in and started stretching before heading over to the punching bag, well until someone comes and tries to fight him, (not caring what Kai said) which will come faster than he thought.

Yoongi's pov

It is a new day in a new city. You see I used to work for the FBI in America until they need me here, in Seoul, South Korea.

I woke up in a hotel and did my everyday routine, taking a shower, brushing my teeth, doing my hair, and getting dressed in normal clothes, I can't have anybody knowing what I do for a living.

I ate a sandwich and left my one-night hotel room.

When I walked out there was a black SUV in front of the hotel, which I knew the FBI sent it.

I got in and stared out the window, after a couple of minutes in the unknown car, the driver finally stopped in front of a somewhat new building. He didn't say anything so I got out and walked through the doors and was hit by the sight of many agents wearing all sorts of things. I walked to the head of this place after asking multiple people.

I knocked and waited until I heard a 'Come in' which happened after a minute or so.

"Ah you must be Min Yoongi aka Silver Lock, I am Chanyeol the head of the FBI for South Korea, nice to meet you." The tall man smiled.

"Hey," I said monotone and took a seat in front of Chanyeol desk.

"So Yoongi if it is okay, we would like to put you on a mission right away but obviously you are allowed to rest and all. You would also be paired up with one of our best agents here, you may have heard of him as Red J but since you are now his partner his real name is Park Jimin."

"Yeah I heard of him, even in America, he is famous so I don't mind going on a mission with him," I said calmly.

"Good, MARK!" Chanyeol yelled. A guy with black hair, dressed in a suit then ran in.

"Yoongi this is Mark, my assistant, Mark this is Yoongi-".

"Hi," we both said.

"Mark take Yoongi to the training hall where Jimin is," Chanyeol said rubbing his chin.

"Ok let's go," Mark said walking out of Chanyeol's office. "So are you excited to be back in Korea?" Mark asked.

"Yeah."

It was silent the rest of the way, however, when we started getting close to wherever I was going we saw a guy being taken out on a stretcher by a very pretty nurse.