Mole

Jimin's pov

I successfully made it out of Hoseoks "fortress".

I found out that we were in the woods so I picked a path and followed it until I hit a small town.

I rushed into the town but accidentally bumped into an elderly woman.

"Oh sorry," I said quickly picking up the stuff the woman dropped.

"Thank you," she smiled and then I handed her the papers.

"Um, ma'am could I borrow your phone real quick?" I asked and she nodded. The woman took out her phone and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I mumbled and started to call headquarters.

Once someone picked up the phone I quickly told them to send a chopper to my location immediately.

I thank the woman one more time before waiting for about 10 minutes until I heard a helicopter.

When it landed I got in and they rushed to get me to HQ where I went to Chanyeol's office and now immediately told him everything.

He called up the CIA and he told them what happened and that we are all going to meet at their headquarters in 40 so we had time to find the best agents and then we left.

~•~•~

"Chanyeol nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you too Byunghun it has been too long," Chanyeol said hugging the elder.

"Ok, let's start leading to the vans. Chanyeol your agents can follow us as Jimin shows everyone the way to the Hopes house. We can talk more in the van." He said and we all walked out before getting into the cars. "So what do we need to know?" Byunghun asked turning on the radio that connected all the vans radios so everybody could hear.

"Well, one FBI agent Silver lock and 3 CIA agents Princess, Monster, and Ken all have been captured and tortured. They have already killed Ken so we need to hurry before they kill someone else, now drivers take a turn up here then we are going straight for about 10 minutes." I explained.

"Man Ken was a good agent but we will mourn for him later when we get the others out first."

"Agreed but Jhope has a lover, a spy who was in the FBI, with the named of N, he has been spying on us for a long time so be careful he is trained, armed and dangerous."

"WAIT N WAS THE MOLE THAT ASSHOLE! Well good because I had another spy in the mafia!" Chanyeol yelled the first part but calmed down as Byunghun quickly took action to calm his friend down.

We drove for a couple more minutes and parked a bit away from the mansion to make sure we didn't cross anything that could tell them we were here. We had a hacker, hack into the mansion, and make sure we were good before we started heading to the house.

Yoongi pov

We were in a room, blood rushing out of all three of us but we kept fighting for our lives when a small looking guy walked in with a computer.

"Hi I am with the FBI and I had been in here way longer than you but since Jimin got out we are speeding things up and he is here with some friends." He moved the computer towards us a bit more and I couldn't believe it. It was Jimin with an army of both FBI and CIA agents.

As I stared at the computer, Jimins eyes were scary as hell. He looked like he would kill anybody in his way, it was so hot.

As I was thinking the guy untied all of us and handed us some weapons, he then told us to follow him to where Jimin and everyone else was.