Fight

Jimin's pov

I watched as the guards took the CIA agents away, I signed as I kept thinking about what they went or they are going to go through.

"We will fight." Yoongi and I rushed and Hoseok nodded, smirking, he went into his phone as Hakyeon straddled him.

Yoongi and I looked at each other in disgust as they started making out until some people with baggy like clothes walked in.

"Take then to the arena," Hoseok mumbled and then returned to kissing his lover. The guys then grabbed our arms and pushed us towards the door and to some room.

When we got there I watched Yoongi picked up two Claymore swords, he then looked and started feeling around the grip to make sure it fits.

I walked over to where Yoongi was at. I looked and looked for my favorite swords on the rack, the katanas, while I was looking I didn't see that Hakyeon was walking over with something in his hands.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned Hakyeon was standing there with a long box in his hands.

"What is this?"

"Well, Hoseok told me when you guys were younger that you always had two katanas, and then I remember that we didn't have any out here and we looked in our bigger weapons closet and found some so here you go," Hakyeon smiled handing me the box. I instantly opened the box and two beautiful katanas were laying there. I picked them both up and twirled them around in my hands and smiled.

"Well tell Hoseok that I love them and thank you, that goes for you too." I walked up to Hakyeon and hugged him. He seemed uncomfortable so I let go and went back to Yoongi who was eyeing Hakyeon walk away.

"Wow that was actually nice but I think they are hiding something," I mumbled looking at the swords.

"Same." He said and then we started fighting each other as the arena started to fill up.

~•~•~

"Hello everyone, today we have some special guess, they are none other than Red J and Silver Lock. These two people are the guys trying to take us down, these are probably the people who took your family's away." Hoseok growled over the microphone.

"If you guys or girls want to have a chance to get revenge on these two, please come on down." When Hoseok said that almost half of the arena walked down to fight us.

I felt a hand intertwine with mine and I looked up so see Yoongi standing there looking at me smiling.

"Hey calm down," he told me.

"I am calm."

"No you are not I can see you shaking."

"Oh is that why you held my hand just because of that?" I said getting mad.

"No baby, yes I did hold your hand for you to stop but I also did it because I love you. I know that we just dog into a relationship but I love you and wanted to hold your hand just in case something bad happens today." Yoongi said and my eyes started to tear up. "Hey don't cry they can't see your weakness." He said making me laugh.

"Oh, you think you are my weakness?" I teased.

"Ouch if I am not your weakness what is?"

"I just said you in general but I never said anything about your lips or your tongue," I smirking and watching his face lit up.

"Oh is that it, so why don't I-" Yoongi said leaning in.

"Ok love birds it is your time to fight," Hakyeon said interrupting our moment. We both gave the younger a death glare who started to walk behind Hoseok.