Awake

Ladies and Gentlemen guess who just got their little brother (if you count 10 little) into BTS? I showed him Mic Drop and he loved it 🥳 I turned 2 people into an army. Comment if you turned anyone into an ARMY!!

Now to the story👍🏼

Jimin's pov
Flashback...

I was taking home the last agent to his house which happens to be on the outskirts of Seoul. The drive took about 10 or so minutes to get to his place.

When I dropped the guy off to his wife I quickly left and got onto the highway where I then noticed two cars that look like they were following me.

I decided to take the long way home trying to get them off my tail so I kept taking sharp left and right turns.

I looked back in the mirror to see if I have lost them. I let out a heavy sigh of relief when I didn't see the cars.

I looked back to the front and to my surprise, I saw not one, not two, but four black SUVs coming my way from all directions, as I braced for impact one car rammed into the passenger's door side, another car rammed into my side, another in my front and in the trunk.

I could hear people screaming but my head was hurting so bad that I black out and hopped that I made it out of this alive.

End flashback...

I woke up to a beeping sound to instantly was blinded by the white lights and started gagging.

"Nurse, nurse he is awake!" Yoongi screamed and I felt something move out of my hand and I pulled drugs tube out of my mouth and coughed loudly. I tried to get up only to be slowly pushed down by a couple of nurses that had came in.

One lady started checking my vitals and putting in another IV bag. I again tried to get up only to be faced with a lot of pain but only in my upper part of my body.

"Y-Yoongi I-I can't f-feel my l-legs," I whispered, my voice in so much pain, and I took in how he looks at the nurses telling them to leave and then he intertwined our hands and looking me right in the eye.

"Jimin you were in a bad car accident with a couple of broken ribs, a fractured wrist, but Jimin I love you know matter what happens ok?"

"Ok?" Yoongi sighed and started talking again

"You have a central cord syndrome and that is the top part of your spine and it connects to your neck and back and everything. It left you temporary paralyzed." I opened my mouth but just started crying. Yoongi quickly but carefully pulled me into a hug.

We stayed like that for god knows how long until the door opens again and Namjoon, Jin, and my other friends since police academy, Taehyung aka V, and Jungkook aka Kookie who work in the CIA come in with bags under there eyes but with a smile on their faces.

Taehyung just starts singing loudly about how happy he was as everyone takes a turn to hug me.

"Taehyung you are his doctor you knew he was awake." Yoongi glared at the younger who laughed "So Jin, Namjoon have you found anything on what happened with Jimin?" Yoongi asks.

"Um yeah we actually did and it is a bit surprising so should we talk outside or-".

"No, whatever you guys say that involves me and this accident you count me in." I snapped, rubbing my throat.

"Ok, the person to hit you Jimin was-".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter again!!!

It is always good to put in some of those cliffhangers here and there.

⬆️ this right here is why we ARMY have some trust problems,just me 👀 ohhhhh————————————-

just me 👀 ohhhhh
————————————-

⬆️ this right here is why we ARMY have some trust problems,just me 👀 ohhhhh————————————-

——————————

———————————-

———————————-