Therapy

3 months later...
Jimin's pov

I have been going to physical therapy for a really long time and they are finally saying that I am getting better and that I probably could be able to walk in 3 more months.

Over those past l months, it has been great, well as great it can be. Everyone in the FBI and CIA headquarters pitched in for my surprise birthday.

The birthday party was on the field at the CIA headquarters. I got to talk to almost everyone and meet some new people. I got to reconnect with the newly wedded couple I.M and Kihyun.

I also meet some other people who looked up to me. I was even passing out some signatures here and there! The whole night was amazing and I was glad I got to spend it with Yoongi.

After my party, I had to stay at HQ as everyone got to go on missions and to train so I was at the CIA all the time, mostly being with Namjoon and some other hackers as the computer geeks at the FBI were all on missions.

If I am not with the hackers I would be at the dance studio they had there and just watch and comment on the dancers as the tournament would be starting here soon and I am helping both sides.

One week I would help the CIA, the other the FBI, and so on and so forth.

I haven't see Yoongi as much as I would like to as he is always being sent out because he has to fill in for me. I have begged Chanyeol to not send him as much and it sort of work I get to see him on the weekends and sometimes weekdays!

I have been talking to Taehyung as he was lonely too since his boyfriend Jungkook is like Yoongi and never home.

So Taehyung comes and helps me with my physical therapy whenever Yoongi is not here which is all the time so we have gotten to be better best friends.

I would occasionally help Taemin with the undercover outfits and dyeing the agent's hair. Sometimes I would help Chanyeol with work and planing as I am somewhat an expert.

Then another 2 months had passed just like that.

The doctors are saying I can start trying to get up but I eventually end up falling down after the first few seconds. They are saying that I have lost a lot of muscles in my legs which I can quickly gain back once I can stand up.

Chanyeol has allowed Yoongi to not go on any more missions so he can stay with me and since Yoongi hasn't left my side.

He has also allowed Jungkook to stay with Taehyung as the younger has been getting more information on the enemy and Taehyung is a small spy and he has been doing so well. Chantelle made sure Jungkook stayed and helped with my therapy which I keep getting closer and closer to walking.

Yoongi and I were at physical therapy again this week but there were other nurses and again a camera guy recoding the whole thing broadcasting all over HQ and to the CIA as they all wanted to see how I am.

It was really embarrassing but I wasn't focused on that too much.

Today the doctor is wanting to see if I can try and stand. They put me in between two parallel metal horizons poles.

The doctor went behind one bar and Yoongi went behind the other both taking my arms and lifting me up a bit then I did the rest as I quickly grab onto Yoongi's right side of the metal bars. My legs were a wobbling mess but I tried to stay strong and work through it and it paid off they stopped shaking.

I started to stand back up and not touch the bars. I just stay there a bit so I was not pushing myself.

"Okay, Jimin now try to take a step forward," the doctor said writing down things in his little notebook that I do not like at all as he is always writing in it, it is weird.