Yes

Jimins pov

I wish this would never end but I spoke to fast.

~•~•~

We had all been laughing and having fun the whole night however it all fell silent once fireworks started going off.

As I watched in awe I didn't know that Yoongi had gotten up until he tapped me on my shoulder taking my attention away from the fireworks and I just stare at his cat-like eyes

"Jimin from the day I met you, you have been in my heart. You were the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. When I helped you out with those punk ass kids I fell deeply in love with you." I blushed and smiled.

"It didn't take long until I asked you to be my boyfriend and that was probably the best day of my life. We've been through so much together, when Hoseok took us and tortured us we stayed together. Through my surgery you made me feel good in my time of sadness. When you got hit by Ravi I was so mad I almost killed everyone here by the way I am sorry to you guys." Yoongi said looking at them when suddenly he got on one knee and I gasp tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"We helped each other when we both needed it and I believe one day you will walk perfectly again and hopeful walk down that aisle. So Park Jimin will you make me the happiest man alive again and marry me?" Yoongi said pulling out a gorgeous ring.

"I don't know other than YES, of course, I will marry you!" I squealed while Yoongi puts on the ring and then I pulled him into a passionate kiss that was filled with love

I heard people cheering and when I backed away I look over to see that everyone had their phones out taking a video.

"When did you find time to buy a ring?" I asked when everyone started to settle down.

"Remember all the missions I went on with Jungkook? Well, we were always searching for rings, it took a fucking long time until I found the right one for you."

"Why didn't you take Tae?"

"He would have told you," Jungkook said as Tae started to pout.

"No, I wouldn't" Taehyung whined.

"Sure," Jungkook smiles kissing his boyfriends pouting lips immediately his lips turn into his famous smile.

~•~•~

It was around midnight when everyone started to head home or to their rooms.

Yoongi wheeled me into our room the placed me on the bed. I watched as he went to the closet to grab some clothes.

He came back already in the pajamas then he started to help me into mine as I slowly start to fall asleep on him.

Once he finished undressing me, Yoongi licked me up my neck, then kissed my forehead and placing me on my said of the bed before he crawled onto his side.

I turn over so we are facing each other and we just stare into each other's eyes smiling from ear to ear.

I scooted towards him some more and put my head in the crook of Yoongi's neck while placing one arm on his waist as the elder in tangles our legs.

We stayed like that for a bit until we both fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No words.....