Temporary

3rd person pov

"Ok, the person to hit Jimin was-".

"Come on I can handle this." Jimin smiles.

"A guy named Ravi hit you and apparently he is Hakyeon older stepbrother. I don't know how we missed that one but we did and are so sorry. It seems that if Hoseok and Hakyeon ever died early all of Hopes mafia, their land, their money, everything would go to Ravi as he was also second in command and was not happy to get the news that the two died by federal agents." Jin sighs and Namjoon picked up.

"They started targeting other agents before they hit Jimin. We are already counting, 15 agents on both CIA and FBI side dead, however, Jimin is the only one right now who was attacked and is still alive." Namjoon explained looking back and forth between Jimin and Yoongi, while holding Jin's hand as the Vkook couple held back and hugged each other, remembering the ones who have died in the CIA these past few days.

"Wow um ok, when do we get started?" Jimin asked.

"Yoongi you did not tell him?" Jin said calmly but with a trace of venom could be heard from the sound of his booming voice through the room.

"He did." Jimin teared up and slowly started crying again.

"Aw, babe it is going to okay. If you just do physical therapy eventually you would be able to walk again," Yoongi smiled sadly holding Jimin's hand.

"Yeah and you can help me with some hacking, I heard you are quite good at it," Namjoon smirked leaving Jin's standing there with a pout as he goes over to Yoongi. Namjoon then puts his hand on the elder's shoulder, Yoongi nods agreeing with Namjoons words.

"Ok fine I will help Namjoon, you guys go and save the world!" Jimin chuckled as they all broke into laughter.

"Ok buttercup let's go, Joonie you can stay here I will get someone to get your equipment and bring it here." Jin replayed to the younger who sat down next to the hospital bed. "Ok well let's go then, and just wait for your computer, it will probably get here in an hour then you should be fine as you guys will get walkie-talkies and earphones to communicate with us in the field."

"Okay bye Jinnie, bye everyone!" Namjoon smiles kissing his boyfriend and then watched as they all walked out except for Yoongi who was saying goodbye to Jimin. Once the elder finally left Namjoon put on the tv in the corner.

~•~•~

It has been about an hour as Namjoon and Jimin watch tv when they hear a knock.

"Hey I.M how have you been? Oh, and how are things with Kihyun?" Namjoon asked as he opened the door.

"Good, I am good, Kihyun is good and we are officially getting married in 3 months!" I.M says excitedly placing down some of Namjoons stuff before the hacker pulled him into a hug.

"Wow man that is amazing, I hope you guys have a good time!" Namjoon winks.

"Oh wow, Namjoon real professional and hey I am Red J but you can just call me Jimin."

"Oh hi and I know who you are, people are always talking about you in the CIA, and I am I.M but you can call me Changkyun!"

"People talk about me at the CIA?" Jimin chuckles, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, you are even some people's role models."

"Wow, I had no idea maybe I should come over sometime and see you guys when I visit Namjoon and Jin?"

"Yeah, that would be great!"

The three talked for a little longer until I.M had to go back to the CIA leaving Namjoon and Jimin but the two didn't really talk because the hacker had to start setting up his equipment which didn't take too long and once it was done, Namjoon called Jin.

While doing so Namjoon scooped out the area around a building in the middle of the woods.

Namjoon quickly ended the call after about 10 minutes and then handed an extra computer to Jimin and told him that Yoongi and everyone was starting to get in position around the building.

Jimin kept a close eye on everyone when he heard someone whispering into the microphone.

"Red J do you copy?"

"I copy, Silver Lock what do you need?" Jimin smiles.

"Well, firstly I need you out here with me, and secondly are we clear to move?"

"Sorry can't leave the room Namjoon has me locked in," Jimin laughed, "and yes you guys are clear to move, please be careful and go in slow-".

"Ok Silver Lock, out."

Namjoon and the younger watched carefully as everyone started to move towards the building, however, something caught Jimins eye and it was coming from behind Yoongi.

"Red J are we good?" Yoongi asked.

"No there is something behind you *bang* YOONGI!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Please don't hate me 👌🏻