Chapter 1

{Ivy's P.O.V}

*300 years later, in the present*

I walked slowly along the top of a roof, watching kids at play on a snow day. I didn't really feel like making it rain, so I sat down and continued to watch as kids built snowmen. I sighed. Those kids were lucky to even be able to be seen. Me, an immortal 17-year old, couldn't be seen at all...

I pressed the purple crystal on my necklace and immediately changed into a dark purple hoodie with white lightning streaks on it. My high heels became simple purple and black sneakers(still with lightning streaks) and strolled, pulling the hoodie over my head.

I fiddled with my gun before placing it back in my belt.

-------------------------------

"Kids! Come in for hot chocolate!" A mother yelled to her children, who immediately rushed inside.

All the kids who had been playing in the snow were now at home, enjoying a warm dinner or listening to a bed-time story.

Oh well, where shall we sleep tonight? I thought to myself. I changed back into my previous form and touched the lightning bolt on my high heels before flying off into the forest.

---------------------------

"Hmm.Nice shade..." I muttered to myself as I lay under a tree, patting the snow and forming a soft cushioning for me to lie on. I always loved how cold the snow was.

Changing into my hoodie once again, I lay down and closed my eyes.

I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

A/N: So this was just a short filler chapter :P Hope you liked it anyway :) Next chapter will be at North's workshop :))

So, if you noticed, the crystal in the necklace is meant for Ivy to change form :) It's not totally useless XD And she has lightning streaks practically everywhere on her clothes •w•

Oh, and she needs to touch the lightning bolt on her high heels to activate it, and when she flies, a purple lightning streak follows behind :)

For the picture of Ivy that I drew, sometimes her skinny jeans are white and sometimes dark blue :)

~Ivy