PROLOGUE

Harry was just 11 years old when his dad asked him to deliver breads to the castle "I'm a little sick today My boy. Just take this basket filled with Breads to the castle" Des, The Baker said as Harry's big green eyes sparkled—he always wanted to go to the castle and without any hesitation, he agreed "Yes Father! I will!" Harry smiled with his cute dimples out as his father gave Harry the basket "Now, return immediately after delivering okay? Before it gets dark" Des ruffled Harry's curls "Yes I will Papa!" Harry excitedly said as he take hold of the basket and kissed his father's cheek before leaving.

Harry exited the bakeshop and went on his way towards the castle.

—•••—

Zayn, a 12 year old kid rans around the bailey, hiding away from his guards.

The prince is a playful kid and teasing the guards is his fun. He hid on the barrel as he looked for the guards. He snickered as he saw one of the guards approaching the barrel. As the guard neared Zayn, he pushed the barrel and the pickles that's inside the barrel got spilled. The guard stepped back as he saw Giggling Zayn "Your highness!" The guard called as Zayn gave him a tongue out as he started to ran off again.

Harry was happily walking inside the castle. He's almost close to the door that leads to the main entrance when someone bumped into him.

He dropped the basket and fell his butt on the ground "Sorry mate" Harry heard a voice with a strong accent. Harry ruffled his curls "It's okay" Harry answered as he saw a hand in front of his face "Let me help you" Harry grabbed the hand and the boy helped him up.

Harry look at Zayn, who's already smiling at him widely, his hazel eyes shining "Hi" Zayn spoke as Harry stared at him for a while, he has jet black hair, tan skin and wow, he has the most beautiful hazel eyes. He's also in his white polo, sleeves curled up to his elbows and he's in black slacks "Oh, your basket" Zayn said as he picked up the basket and gave it to Harry. Harry shyly smiled as he took the basket out of Zayn's hand "Thank you" Harry mumbled.

"Your Highness! We have to get back!" Zayn heard the guards as his eyes widened, he took Harry by his hand "Run with me" Zayn said, grinning as he pulled Harry with him.

Harry didn't know but he just followed Zayn.

Zayn pulled him into the other side of the castle and out of the bailey.

Zayn stopped as he leaned his back on the brick wall, catching his breath "I think we lost them" Zayn said as Harry put the basket down and took a deep breath "Who are those people?" Harry asked as Zayn grinned "They're my playmates" Zayn said as he stood straight "Hi I'm Zayn Malik, and you are?" The tan boy asked as Harry look at his hand and back at his hazel eyes "Uhm, I'm Harry. Ha—Harry Styles" Harry shyly said as Zayn take hold of his hand and shake it "Nice to meet you Harreh" Zayn said with full excitement "Oh what's inside the basket?" Zayn asked, looking at basket with curious eyes.

Harry's eyes widened, he almost forgot why he's here "Oh my, I got to deliver this to the castle" Harry gasped as Zayn smiled "Easy! Come on! I'll show you how to get inside" Zayn said as he started to walk. Harry doesn't know who the boy is but he sure knows the in and outs of the castle. Harry followed Zayn, swiftly getting inside the castle.

When they've reached the inside, Harry's eyes widened with awe. So this is what it looks like inside.

Big crystal chandeliers hanging on the ceiling, big portrait paintings in every wall and a carpeted floor. Harry stopped as he saw a familiar face on the portrait hanging on the wall. He has hazel eyes and a bright smile, he looked like Zayn. Harry's breathing hitched as he saw Zayn's photo—Zayn's the prince! "Zayn! Dear! Where have you been?" Harry whipped his head on where the voice came from. Harry saw a beautiful lady wearing a black cocktail dress and has a silky dark long hair, he immediately recognized her from the photo "Oh you have a company?" She said as Zayn smiled "Mom! This is Harry" Zayn said as Harry's cheeks blushed and he bowed before the Queen "Hello Harry and dear, no need to bow" She smiled sweetly at Harry.

Harry stood upright and shyly smiled "I'm Harry" Harry softly spoke as Trisha smiled and then she saw Harry's basket "Oh what are those?" Trisha asked as Zayn grabbed Harry's basket and gave it to Trisha "He came to deliver breads!" Zayn cheery said as Trisha grabbed the basket and look inside "Oh, this must came from Des's bakery" Trisha smiled as Harry's eyes sparkled hearing his father's name "Yes! Dad baked them" Harry cheerfully said as Trisha called one of her servants and gave the basket to them "Say my thanks to your father Harry" Trisha said as she look at Zayn "Now you young man, don't you dare run away again" Trisha said as Zayn rolled his eyes "I was just playing" Zayn answered as Trisha shake her head "Look at your clothes, all dirtied up" Trisha tsked "Go wash up, we will meet your father at the balcony" Trisha said as she kissed Zayn's forehead.

Harry smiled from the sight.

He suddenly missed his Mom "Harry Dear, Thank you for delivering Breads for today. I'll let the guards escort you out" Trisha said as Zayn stopped her "I'll escort him out Mom" Zayn is all smile as Trisha stared at his son with a questioning look, she'd never seen Zayn so cheery before "Okay. Wash up after okay?" Trisha said as Zayn nodded many times.

"Will you come back?" Zayn asked as they're now walking towards the main door of the castle. Harry looked at Zayn "Come back? Here?" Harry questioned as Zayn smiled "Yes! We'll play again!" Zayn's filled with excitement as Harry nodded. Zayn then raised his hand and gave out his pinky at Harry "Lets pinky swear to it" Zayn smiled with his teeth out as Harry awkwardly raised his hand and wrapped his pinky to Zayn's "Yey! I'll see you then Harry!" Zayn is all excited as Harry is too.

He just made a new friend.

// A/N: I'm seriously imagining fetus Harry and Zayn. They're sooooo cute and adorable!

Yey! Prologue! How did you find it so far?

Let me know!

— the CAT xx