Chapter 2

23 years old Zayn got up from his bed and roamed his eyes on his chambers.

Its another day and another King duties.

Zayn had been crowned King because his Father died due to a certain cancer. Trisha was devastated on Yaser's death that she renounced as Queen and gave the responsibility to Zayn.

He didn't expected that his father will left the kingdom to Zayn at the age of 20. He really didn't. Not until his father's cancer got worse and took his life. His father was a great man. He's righteous, generous and a very kind hearted King. He even accepted Zayn for being a homosexual. After Zayn's 18th birthday, The late Yaser was shocked that his Only son turned out to be a homosexual. His heart dropped seeing his son is face to face with the baker's son and he believes to be his best friend since he always saw him with Zayn inside the castle. He was disappointed at first but then he slowly accepted it.

There's nothing he can do since Zayn's like that. He supported his son and loved him even more. And Zayn's very lucky to have a supportive and very understanding parents.

As Zayn got out from his bed, he grabbed his towel and went inside his grand bathroom. He turned on the lights and went to the mirror, staring at his own reflection. His eyes landed on his neck, looking at the pink crystal pendant necklace. He still remembered that night.

That night he chose Harry to be his date.

Zayn developed feelings for his best friend and sadly, Harry didn't felt the same way about him.

He ran.

Left him at the dance floor with people staring and judging him. Zayn doesn't care what they think. What's important to him is Harry and his feelings for him. And after how many years past, his feelings are still the same. He did went to Harry after his birthday. He wanted to talk to him but Harry's father, Des, said that Harry had left. Zayn's devastated that day, it was supposed to be the most memorable day of his life but it turned out to be a very miserable and sad one.

Zayn shake his head and wipe his face with his palms, he better focused today.

After Zayn's all dressed in his simple grey pullover, skinny jeans and converse shoes, he went to his Mom's chambers. Ever since Yaser died, Trisha spends her time alone on her room. Zayn always told her to get out and do some gardening but Trisha doesn't wants to. She's heartbroken. Zayn's doing his best to comfort his Mother and just being with her.

When the huge doors opened, Zayn went towards the large windows and opened the curtains, the sunlight peering on the large bed where Trisha is in "Good morning Mom" Zayn said as he approached her and sat beside her "Mom, you have to get out" Zayn sweetly caressed her Mom's cheek as Trisha sighed "I'll be alright in here Love" Trisha answered "Dad doesn't want you to mope around" Zayn pouted as Trisha closed her eyes and deeply sighed "It's hard Zaynie" Trisha started to sob as Zayn hugged her "We'll get through this Mom" Zayn whispered.

22 years old Harry went back to the village. It's been years since he left.

After what happened between him and Zayn, Harry left. Its better that way since for sure, he'll be the talk of all the people. After he left Zayn's party, he went to the crystal shop and he got to know the owner's son, Niall—the guy who has a blond hair and blue eyes. He told Niall what happened and all was a timing because Niall had been told that he needed to travel to sell more crystals on different village so Harry had gone with him. And now, he's back after 5 years.

He went back because he heard that his father just died.

He already went his father's funeral and his father left the bakery to him. The bakery is still in good state but lacks an owner. So Harry decided to stay and will continue the business.