Chapter 10

Harry tiredly flipped the close sign to open.

2 months had passed and he feels miserable.

Really miserable.

He misses Zayn everyday for the past 2 months. And in the past 2 months, Harry's always reflecting about him and Zayn's break up. Harry's always convincing himself that he did what's right. They would never have worked out anyway.

A King deserves a Prince or a Queen, not a villager and certainly not a Baker.

Harry sighed as he scratch his eyes, too itchy from lack of sleep. The door opened and revealed a smiley Niall "Hey Harry!" He greeted and frowned when he saw Harry's miserable face "Oh god Harry, will you get over it? You're the one who told him to stay away and find someone much better than you" Niall said as Harry stared at Niall "Yeah I did"

"And why are you like that?" Niall asked, looking at him from top to bottom. Harry raised his brow "Like what?" Harry dumbly asked as Niall rolled his eyes "Looking all miserable and shit" Niall said straightforward as Harry look at himself and shrugged "I don't know Ni. I can't stop this—" he pointed at his chest, where his heart is "—to stop beating for The King" Harry said "If only I can stop everything: Stop thinking about him, stop my heart from beating for him and stop myself looking for him, I would do that you know? We all know that we're not the perfect pair" Harry added as Niall shake his head "Why do you talk so lowly of yourself?" Niall questioned "So what if you're just baker? You're a baker with a heart. A heart that can love truly and genuinely. A heart that can give so much and not asking any in return—" Niall said as he put his hand on Harry's shoulders and made him face him "—and a Heart that the King needs" Niall added as Harry's heart thumped from Niall's words and his eyes started to water.

Harry place both his hands on the counter as his shoulders tremble as he realized everything he shouldn't have pushed Zayn away "What have I done Ni? I've broke his heart by keeping him away from me" Harry sobbed "I broke his heart due to my insecurities. Due to my dilemma that I'm nothing because I can't give him anything" Harry's crying now.

Niall put his hand on Harry's shoulder, comforting him "Harry, you shouldn't think too much of what you can and you can't give. Because I know for the King, yourself and your love is enough for him even though you're a just simple villager" Harry looked at Niall as he smiled.

After their talk, Harry dried his tears and gave out a little smile to Niall "You should do something Harry, you should go to him" Niall suggested as Harry bit his bottom lip "I don't know, I won't be able to get inside the—" Harry hadn't finished his sentences when the door opened and went inside a petite lady with blonde hair and blue eyes. She smiled at Harry "Good morning" The lady greeted as Harry's eyes stared at her. She really looks familiar.

The lady roamed inside the shop and grabbed some bread and went to the counter where Harry is "My total please" she grinned as Harry can't stop staring at her.

Niall elbowed Harry and that's where he's connected to back to reality "Oh right" Harry mumbled as he punched the price on the cash registry "There's a party tomorrow night" The lady began to speak "It's the King's Silver year" the girl added as Harry looked at her with wide eyes. The girl giggled "What's my total?" She asked as Harry blinked and looked at the cash registry "£8.95" Harry answered as the lady gave him the money.

Harry put the money on the cash registry and put the breads on the bag "The party is open for all because I heard that the King will choose someone to date and Marry" The lady said as she grabbed the bag from Harry's hands and smiled "I hope you'll come" She said one last time and left the shop.

Harry looked at Niall "He'll find someone to date and Marry" Harry mumbled "Well? You should go! You don't want to see him with other people right?" Niall asked as Harry nodded "And you love him right?" Niall asked again as Harry's breathing hitched "I love him so much Ni!" Harry answered as Niall grinned "You have to be there tonight"

—•••—

25 years old Zayn sighed as he looked at his self at the wide mirror. Today is his 25th birthday and he's preparing for the big party that will be held tonight.

The door from his chambers opened as his Mom entered looking beautiful in her black long gown and braided hair on the side of her shoulder. She smiled as she look at his son "Oh my, you're so handsome Zaynie" Trisha said as Zayn spun around and smiled back "You too Mom, and what do I always say, I got it from you" Zayn responded as Trisha stood closer to him and tidied his black silky polo "Its like dejavu don't you think?" Trisha asked as Zayn looked at his Mom, she's referring to when he was 18.

Zayn sighed "I got Harry back then. This time, I don't" Zayn answered as Trisha looked up to him "But then again, you'll never know what tonight will bring" she smiled and leaned and kissed him on his cheek "Happy birthday" she whispered and left.

The ballroom is now filled with people and as usual, non stop chattering. Zayn's already at his throne, where his father sat before, holding the Pink colored crystal pendant. He just wishes that Harry is here tonight.

But Zayn thinks its impossible since for the last months, Harry didn't reached out or went to the castle to take Zayn back. Maybe they are really over. And just thinking about Harry made his eyes water "Your Highness" Zayn blinked his tears away as he look at Louis "We're starting" Louis said as Zayn nodded. Zayn stood and and cleared his throat as the people focused their attention to their handsome King "Good evening lovely ladies and Gents" Zayn started "Thank you all for coming to my Silver year" the crowd applauded "And tonight, lets just have fun and enjoy another life had given for me" The crowd cheered and applauded some more "Thank you for being good villagers, obeying rules and following Orders. I'm so grateful that you accepted me as I am and respected me just like how you respected my late Father, Yaser" Trisha gave out a smile and tears on her eyes, mentioning the late King "Even though you all knew that I'm a homosexual, you've never treated me differently and accepted me as your true King so, lets all have some fun because this party, this party is for all of you" Zayn lastly said as the crowd clapped, cheered and was inspired by the King's speech.

The orchestra began to play the music as the people started to dance. Zayn went back on sitting on his chair as he looked around.

He is indeed grateful that villagers accepted him as he is. Zayn's a lucky King. Zayn's eyeing the people when a certain someone caught his attention. He sat straight and looked at the back of the crowd. His eyes widened and his breathing caught, he saw a pair of green eyes staring at him from afar—a tall, curly haired, lanky guy with green eyes.

Harry's here!

// A/N: Wooooooooow ZARRY reunion! Aww my heart! Its time for Harry to make his move! Love will find a way! 😍🥰

Thank you guys for the read, comment and votes!

Spread love and not hate 🖤

— the CAT xx