Chapter 11

23 years old Harry stared at now 25 years old Zayn.

When Harry went inside the grand ballroom wearing a simple black polo and tight skinny jeans, his eyes immediately landed at Zayn's.

He had missed him so much that he wanted to throw himself at him and hugged Zayn tight. Harry was at the far most back of the crowd. And its like dejavu all over again. He clearly remembered when they were young, when Zayn turned 18 that night. Harry clearly remembers how beautiful and gorgeous he looked that night and today, he still is.

A handsome and gorgeous King.

Both Harry and Zayn stared at each other for so long that both of them wanted to feel each other's warmth.

Zayn stood as he slowly walked down the steps from his throne and towards the dance floor. The people stopped dancing as they watched their King approaching someone. Harry started to move too. He slowly made a step and walked towards the middle of the dance floor. The people are now staring at Zayn and Harry, making their way at the middle. And when they're halfway, Zayn stopped, an inch away from Harry.

Harry shyly smiled as he looked at Zayn's eyes. Zayn pocketed his hand on his black slacks and stared at Harry, studying his face. Zayn's heart beat fast, he's so beautiful that Zayn's insides wanted to explode "Hi" Harry softly said as Zayn smirked "What are you doing here?" Zayn teasingly asked as Harry flinched.

He didn't expected that kind of response. Harry fidgets with the buttons of his Polo. He cleared his throat "I uh—I just want to say I'm sorry" Harry started as the people began to murmur and Harry hated it. He want to melt or just run away. But no! Harry's tired of running away. He must do this, its now or never. Harry stared at Zayn, waiting for him to talk.

Harry closed his eyes, as he took a deep breath and he remembered what Zayn said when he was 17 "Don't think about them. Think only of me and you" Harry heard The 18 Year old Zayn on his mind as Harry opened his eyes and stared at Zayn's hazel eyes.

Harry stepped closer to the King, not minding the people around "Zayn..... I'm sorry" Harry said again as Zayn crossed his arms on his chest, listening intently.

Harry gulped, here goes "I'm sorry because I've been insecure and only think of what may people say about me being with you. Especially that you're a King" Harry breathe "And I'm sorry I pushed you away. I shouldn't have did it. You're my everything Zayn" Harry said as Zayn's heart's melting hearing those words "And if you'll take me back, this is all I can give you—" Harry pointed at his self "—I can't give you anything else but my Love and myself" Harry added as Zayn's heart thumped "I love you, Zayn Malik" Harry lastly said as he gave out a shy smile.

Zayn can't believe it! Harry just confessed his love for Zayn in front of many people!

Harry just gave his all to Zayn and Zayn's very happy.

He is, so happy that his eyes started to water. Zayn chuckled and gave out a big smile to Harry. He reached for Harry's hand as Harry did too. And when Zayn and him are holding hands, Zayn pulled him to him that their chest's bumped "Wow, that was beautiful Hazza" Zayn whispered as Harry blushed "But I'm really am sorry Zayn and I love you so so much" Harry responded as Zayn leaned in, their noses bumped "You're forgiven" Zayn said, ghosting his lips to Harry's "I love you too Harreh" Zayn finally said as Harry's heart pounded on his chest. They locked eyes for a second and then Zayn kissed Harry's lips.

In front of the whole villagers and the entire kingdom.

After they kissed, the people cheered and clapped, showing their acceptance to the Kings' lover.

Zayn feels high, so high because finally, Harry admitted that he loves Zayn and that Zayn loves him too. Zayn take hold of Harry's hand "Lets get out of here" Zayn said as Harry smiled "Take me anywhere your Highness, I'll follow you" Harry answered as Zayn tightened his grip on Harry's hand and they exited the grand ballroom. They walked towards the balcony and at the garden. The lights that's on the bushes, illuminates the whole garden. The ambience is so romantic. Zayn led Harry to the gazebo. Zayn let go of his hand and leaned his back at the railing of the gazebo. He looked at Harry who's leaning at the other side.

"I think my father is right" Zayn spoke first as Harry look at him with a confused face "Right about what?" Harry asked as Zayn chuckled "He said to celebrate my silver year because something good will happen" Zayn look at Harry's eyes with full of love "Indeed, something good did happened" Zayn added as Harry blushed.

Harry went towards him and wrapped his hands on Zayn's waist and Harry leaned his head on Zayn's shoulder "Happy Birthday, Zayn" Harry whispered as Zayn smiled. He put his hand on Harry's back, hugging him tight "I've missed you so much Harreh" Zayn whispered back as Harry nuzzled his face in Zayn's shoulder, inhaling his sweet scent "Are you gonna date me? Or you'll choose someone else?" Harry softly asked as Zayn gave out a chuckle. He put his hand on Harry's cheek and made him face him. Harry's eyes are now glistening from the tears. Zayn cupped his cheeks "Aww babe, what's wrong?" Zayn asked as he wiped the tears from his eyes "They said the reason you're having a party is because you'll find someone to date and possible marry" Harry sniffed as Zayn shake his head.

He kissed the top of Harry's nose and giggled "Where did you heard that from?" Zayn asked as Harry pouted "A lady came by the shop yesterday and told me that you're having this party just to find your date" Harry answered as Zayn tilted his head to the side and his eyebrow raised "A lady?" Zayn asked "It doesn't matter. So, are you? Looking for someone to date?" Harry asked again as Zayn smiled.

He put his hand on his chest as Zayn unbutton three buttons from his polo and take out the pink crystal pendant and showed it to Harry.

Harry gasped seeing the pendant. So he kept it all these years? Harry's heart is melting.

Harry looked at Zayn "I'll forever belong to the person who gave this to me" Zayn said as Harry gave out tears of happiness "Believe me when I say that you're the one Harreh. I don't care what people may say. Or what you cannot give. All I care is you. And all of you—your heart, your soul, your everything is enough for me. You're my wealth Harreh. You are my wealth, my world, my everything" Zayn said as Harry's heart skipped a beat.

He kissed Zayn on his lips as his response. Zayn smiled from their kiss as he kissed back, savoring Harry.

And Harry, he's so lucky to have met the King and fell inlove with him.

// A/N: UGH MY ZARRY HEART. THIS IS SOOOOOOO FULL OF FLUFF LOL 💕

Ohgod, you guys! Positive feedbacks gives me energy! Thank you for your positive comments and for voting! I love you! 😘😘

ZARRY always and forever! 💕

— the CAT xx