Chapter 12

Zayn and Harry went inside the castle.

And because they'd missed each other so much, they can't keep their hands to themselves. Zayn led Harry back to his chambers as they keep on kissing, nibbling and sucking.

As they've reached Zayn's bed, Harry lied down on his back as he looked up to Zayn with admiration "Are you sure about this babe?" Zayn asked Harry as Harry propped his elbows on the bed as support as he smiled at Zayn "Positively, 100% sure" Harry said almost a growled as Zayn grinned. He went to his bedside table and grabbed some condom and lube.

After that, he went back to Harry who is unbuttoning his polo "Stop!" Zayn warned as Harry look at him with surprise "Let me undress you" Zayn softly said as Harry blushed. He gave out a small smile and nodded at Zayn. Zayn put down the condom and lube at the bed as he kneeled in front of Harry. Harry sat at the bed and looked down at Zayn, blushing "Zayn, I should be the one undressing you. You're the King!" Harry said as Zayn shook his head. He take hold Harry's boots and slowly take it off his feet "Tonight, I serve you. My Prince Harreh" Zayn answered as Harry's heart flutters.

As Zayn took Harry's boots, he went to Harry's belt, unbuckling it. Harry can't stop blushing because Zayn wouldn't stop looking at him, the look that Harry is his everything. Zayn put the belt on the floor as he stood and gently pushed Harry to lie down on his back. Zayn then reached for Harry's buttons on his polo as he unbutton them one by one and after unbuttoning all, Zayn opened his polo as Harry's breathing gone rapid. Zayn's staring at him, Zayn's memorizing all of him. Zayn flirtatiously smiled as he looked at Harry's green eyes "You're so beautiful" Zayn said as he climb up to the bed, straddling Harry's hips.

He took off Harry's Polo and threw it on the floor and Zayn leaned down and kissed Harry's lips. It was more of a passionate kiss, tasting and nibbling and when Zayn licked Harry's upper lip, seeking for entrance, Harry opened up for him as their tongues met and battled in duel. Zayn of course won as he sucked Harry's tongue, tasting him. Harry's hands went on Zayn's neck, pulling him even closer as Zayn kissed him harder. Harry moaned from too much pleasure and his dick started to throb "Zayn......" Harry breathed "I need...... I need you" Harry can't even speak well as he can feel Zayn's hard on under his slacks, pressing into him.

Zayn smiled "You need me Baby?" Zayn said as he moved his hips, colliding their hard ons as Harry moaned some more. Harry looked at Zayn with dilated pupils, eyes filled with lust "Too many clothes" Harry croaked as Zayn grinned. He started to unbutton his polo as Harry watches him undress and after unbuttoning, Zayn took off his silky polo and dropped it on the floor. Harry's breathing hitched as he stared at his gorgeous man. Harry's eyes traveled on Zayn's neck, smiling when he saw the necklace he gave. Then he studied Zayn's Tattoos all over and those abs, Harry's swooning. Zayn then ran his fingers on Harry's thighs and went to take off Harry's slacks and when its off, Zayn's eyes is now filling with lust as he saw Harry's hard on visible on his boxers.

And without second thoughts, Zayn took off his belt, slacks and then his shoes as he straddled back to Harry. He grabbed the band of Harry's boxers as he slowly pulled them down and sprung Harry's throbbing dick. Zayn licked his lips and look at Harry who's madly blushing "You're beautiful babe" Zayn whispered. He leaned in, kissed Harry some more and moves his hips, creating friction from his boxers to Harry's naked member. Harry's mouth parted as he can feel the pleasure from the friction "Zayn, please......" Harry moaned as Zayn smiled and removed his boxers. After all their clothes off, Harry looked at Zayn and he's all aroused too.

Zayn grabbed the lube and opened the cap "I'll prep you first okay? It may hurt a little but you'll get used to it" Zayn said, Harry nodded many times. Zayn coated his two fingers with Lube and spread out Harry's legs "You ready babe?" Harry bit his bottom lip as he nodded as Zayn inserted his two lubed fingers on Harry's. Harry gasped from the pain as he take hold of Zayn's shoulders tight "Relax babe, I need you to relax" Zayn soothed as Harry took a deep breath as he relax as Zayn's fingers made all the way in. Zayn started to move his fingers up and down as Moans escape from Harry's parted lips. Zayn then inserted another finger and another until he can feel that Harry is the one moving his hips up and down on his fingers.

Zayn removed his fingers as he grabbed the condom and opened it and put it in his dick "Okay, I think you're ready" Zayn said as Harry couldn't utter a word as he nodded. Zayn then take hold of Harry's thighs as he pushed his way in at Harry's "Ugh Zayn!" Harry called out as he grabbed Zayn's shoulders, clinging his life into it. Zayn made all the way in as he started to buck his hips, pushing inside Harry. All Harry could feel is pain. But when Zayn started to move some more, the pain he felt turned into pleasure. Zayn leaned in, capturing Harry's lips as Harry kissed back but then parted his lips as Zayn's dick hit his prostate "Ohgod, that feels good......." Harry moaned, saying and repeating Zayn's name. Zayn planted kisses on Harry's neck, his collarbones and chest as he keeps on thrusting unto him. Harry then got up, as he sat at Zayn's hips, moving up and down feeling the fire that spread through his entire body. His hands wrapped around Zayn's neck as he followed Zayn's rhythm. Zayn's hands moves around Harry's back as he explores his body.

"Zayn......I'm gonna—" Harry's having a hard time forming his words "You gonna cum? Together okay?" Zayn said, catching his breath as Harry nodded, shutting his eyes "Touch yourself babe" Zayn said as Harry take hold of his dick and run his hands up and down. And after few more thrusts, both of them spurted white seed, Zayn's inside Harry as Harry on his chest and Zayn's. Harry lied down as Zayn followed, lying on top of Harry—out of breaths and sweating.

Zayn looked at Harry as he smiled and kissed the top of Zayn's head "Happy birthday Zayn"

"Thank you Harreh. You're the most precious gift I have ever received" Zayn tiredly said as he kissed Harry's chest.

It was the morning after Zayn's 25th birthday. 

He slowly opened his eyes as the sunlight peered through the large window. He perked his head and smiled seeing Harry asleep on his arms. Last night was amazing. They had sex, wait no, it wasn't just sex, they've made love. Zayn couldn't be more happier because Harry gave himself to him. It was magic, pure bliss and contentment. Zayn looked at him as he ran his fingers through his silky curls. Harry felt his fingers as he scooted closer to Zayn and hugged his torso tight.

Zayn is so inlove with this man. And Harry is too.

// A/N: Sex scene! Whoaaa what do you guys think?

Okay, this is just a short fiction of ZARRY and sadly, the next chapter is Epilogue. Soooooo yeah. But seriously, I love writing this Au! I mean, it's all sweet and fluff. This is my second Favorite ZARRY AU I wrote. Well first is, Steal my heart. Go read it if you haven't read it yet. And also, you can check out my other au's as well.

Thank you for reading, commenting and voting guys! You guys are my inpsiration in continuing to write.

Wait, I got one question though, Do you ship Shawn Mendez and Niall Horan or Shiall? Hehe. You can comment down. If you do, I'll try to make an au about them. Whoaaa I ship! Lol.

Spread love and not hate!

— the CAT xx