Chapter 3

23 Years old Harry is shocked.

Is this a dream? Is he really seeing Zayn Malik? He looks even more beautiful. His body is now lean and sexy and those eyes, Harry missed those eyes. Harry's speechless.

"Ha—Harreh" Zayn called out as he put his hand on his chest, as if he's feeling something underneath his pull over. Harry stilled, he can't move, he can't speak, its like he's been petrified. Zayn made a step as Harry's eyes finally blinked "Zayn!" Harry gasped as Zayn gave out an awkward smile "How you've been?" Zayn asked as Harry's heart is pounding like crazy on his chest "I've been, good" Harry answered.

Silence.

Neither of them talking. They're both speechless and feeling a little awkward. Harry never thought that Zayn still remembers him. He thought he forgot about him, it's been years after all. And when Harry realized that Zayn is now the new King, he instantly bowed down "Your Highness" Harry said as Zayn was taken aback, he made a step backwards "No need to Bow Harreh" Zayn said as Harry stood straight and looked him in his eyes "What could I do for you?" Harry asked as Zayn felt he suddenly became distant "I'm looking for your father?" Zayn asked as Harry's eyes softened "He died Zayn, I'm the owner of this shop now" Harry answered as Zayn silently gasped.

He didn't know "I'm sorry I didn't know" Zayn softly said "No need to worry" Harry said "I'm also sorry for your loss, he was a good King" Harry added as Zayn gave out a little smile "Yeah, Uhm, thanks" Zayn shyly responded.

"When did you get back?" Zayn looked at Harry as Harry didn't looked at him. Zayn took time to examine Harry. He's beautiful. He cut his long curly hair but he still looked so good. His shoulders got broaden too and he's so tall and lanky "Just last year" Harry replied "Oh, you didn't told me" Zayn whispered but Harry heard "I didn't want to let you know" Harry answered as Zayn's heart dropped.

He still doesn't want him.

"Uh so, I'm here to buy some bread" Zayn changed the subject "What kind?" Harry looked at him this time "The ones you always brought to the castle. Remember? When we were kids?" Zayn said as Harry bit his bottom lip and nodded. Good thing Des taught Harry how to bake his special bread "I'll give you a basket, wait here" Harry said as he disappeared from the back.

Zayn gave out a breath he doesn't noticed that he was holding. It's nice to see Harry again and Zayn's heart feels warm again. He'd missed him so much.

As Harry is putting breads on the basket, he's taking a hard time breathing. He can't believe that he saw Zayn and his heart did backflips when he started talking to him. So he didn't forget about Harry. Harry inhaled and exhaled "You better control yourself Harry, its just Zayn" Harry said as he continued to put breads inside the basket.

Harry appeared and saw Zayn, looking around with his hand on his pockets "Uh here—" Harry said as Zayn looked at him and the basket "Thank you Harreh" Zayn smiled as Harry's breathing hitched, he still has the bright smile. Zayn grabbed the basket as their fingers brushed as Harry felt a little spark. His ears gone red and his cheeks hot "Thank you too" Harry shyly said "And give my regards to the Queen" Harry added as Zayn nodded "I'll see you around Harreh" Zayn finally said as Harry slowly nodded staring at Zayn opening the door and leaving the shop.

—•••—

"Thank you for this Zaynie" Trisha said as Zayn smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead "Anything for you Mom" Zayn said. Trisha looked at him "How's Des?" Trisha asked as Zayn frowned "He's dead Mom" Zayn sadly answered as Trisha gasped "Oh my, his soul may rest in peace" Trisha said as she looked at the heavens and back at Zayn "Who runs his shop now?" Trisha asked as Zayn stilled, he cleared his throat "Harry's back" he whispery said as Trisha's eyes widened "He is?" She wanted to squeal because her son's great love is back "So? How is he? Did you two talk?" She excitedly asked "Uh—" Zayn rubbed his nape "He's okay. He's still beautiful" Zayn answered "Will you see each other again?" Trisha looked at his Zayn with sparkles on her eyes as Zayn sighed "I don't know Mom, he seems distant to me now" Zayn answered "You should go to him Zayn" Trisha seriously said "You should court him again, let him know that you still like him" Trisha added as Zayn stared at his Mom.