Two skeletons, one human

(A/N): THIS CHAPTR CONTAINS SWEARING, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

"Same 'ere"

~Sans pov~

This kid need some serious  attention, shit, boss will be upset if i let a person he didn't know in the house, well i don't  exactly know her either but, ugh why is this so difficult? I'll  just have to be prepared  for a punishment, but right now i need to get this kid to my house ASAP. 

" hey, um (y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"D-do....do you...."

"Do i what?"

God how can i say this without sounding  like a creep?

" d-do you have any place to stay? "

She looked at me confused, the relized what i said, she gave me a look but i couldn't  understand  what it meant,  she then....she.....smiled? She smiled. 

" no i don't, why do you ask?"

She's  still smiling, guess she knew i wanted her to come with me.

" well i-it gets very  dangerous  when it g-gets  dark, and well, a human like you wouldn't  survive  long.....no offense, i mean you look very capable  of  self defense"

 I was sweating, i didn't  want to offend  her, who knows  what this kids capable of? Fucked if i know! 

"Oh, no offense taken"

Phew

" are you asking  me if i would like to live you, until ifind somewhere to stay? "

" yeah, if you want to, it would just be me you and....my brother"

" oh you have a brother?"

"Yeah, he's  4 year's yonger than me"

"Heh, cool. I have 3 older brother's  and 4 yonger one's, im the only girl"

"Oh wow, thats a lot of siblings "

"Yeah"

 That's  a lot of siblings,  like, alot alot, guess she knows  how to handle herself

" what's  your  brother's  name? If you don't  mind me asking,  of course "

"Oh, um his names papyrus "

" heh, interesting name"

"Yup"

" well shall we go?"

 "Yeah ok"

 Guess I'll  explain to her about boss, just so she knows  what to expect 

    (TIME/SKIP)

(A/N): YES  I KNOW,  ONCE AGAIN  IM BEING LAZY, BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME NOT BEING ABLE TO THINK OF ANYTHING FOR A CONVERSATION 

~(y/n) pov~

Sans was nice  enough to warn me about his brother, saying that i might have to fight him, which of course i agreed to try my best not to hurt him, not that i had the intent to anyway, and as it seems papyrus  swears alot. Just great, im not all that fond of swearing, i only do it if i absolutely have to (or when im angry). This is gonna be a long day......

(A/N): HEYA EVERYONE, I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER A BIT LONGER THAN I NORMALLY DO, HOPED YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR, SEE YOU ALL SOON MY LOVELIES!~