Papyrus

(A/N): THE PICTURE ABOVE WAS DRAWN BY YOURS TRULY 

~sans pov~

During the walk to my house  i got to know  the kid a little better i found out that she's  around  15 to 19, tho she looks like she's  about 12, no offense  kiddo, she like (f/f) and spaghetti, hates  dresses, doesn't  understand the point of heels and loves to sing.i asked her if she could sing something for me but she just blushed and said  that she wasn't that good at it, i don't exactly know if that's true or not but i think she'd sound good. Wonder  what boss will think when i bring  her home, its gonna end in chaos that's for sure. Speaking of the devil, i think i see him just up ahead, welp, guess  i better warn the kid.

" yo (y/n)?"

"Yeah? "

" could you  hide behind that rock over  there "

"Why?"

" my brother  is up ahead  and i don't  want him killin ya as soon as he sees ya"

"Good point"

 She ran to the bush i was pointing at, to my surprise  she  ran pretty fast ,almost looked like a blur, i gotta imit, i was impressed.

~(y/n)pov~

 Sans seemed surprised  at how fast i was, truth be told  i was one of the fastest  people  in the world, i was also pretty  strong for someone my age.i was also  pretty small, even compared to sans who looked aboyt 4'9f  {{you're  4'2f  btw}}

i was also  pretty small, even compared to sans who looked aboyt 4'9f  {{you're  4'2f  btw}}

(A/N): THIS WAS DRAWN BY ME TOO

"SANS!!!! YOU LAZY PIECE  OF FUCKING SHIT, WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU AT YOUR GODDAMN POST!?"

I'm guessing thats papyrus 

"Sorry boss but i was just on my way to give you a status report"

"WHAT ABOUT?"

"*sigh* y-you can come out now kid"

"KID???" 

I slowly  crept out of my hideing place, sans was sweating , obviously nervous,  papyrus  looked unbelievably happy.....if you could call it happy, he looked as if he was about to  start shouting again. I hoped he wouldn't.

"B-boss, this is (y-y/n), (y/n) this is my brother, i-i mean b-boss p-papyrus "

I bowed my head in respect, papyrus seemed pleased.

"ITS NICE TO MEET YOU (Y/N)"

"pleasures all mine"

I noticed his cheek bones started to glow a slight red as soon as i said 'pleasures'. 

This was gonna be interesting 

(A/N): CLIFHANGER!!!!!HOPE YOU ENJOYED,  AND HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE YOUIN THE NEXT CHAPTER, BYE MY LOVELIES!~