The photos

A/N: THERE IS SWEARING!!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

You woke up to fid you were not on the mattress you usually slept on, insted, you were in papyrus's bed. How did you know? Because you could see the out line of the shape of the bed, you've been sleeping in his room for over three months now, you should know what his bed looks like. Not only that but there was an arm wrapped around your waist, it was too big to be sanses, and he wouldn't sleep with you anyway , since well, papyrus has standards of who sleeps in his bed. You began to blush, why were you in papyrus's bed with him? You didn't remember what happened last night after the kiss, did you.....do something  together?  No, surely you'd remember doing such a thing,  but then again... you did drink a little, but not enough to get wasted, this was all so confusing, you checked under the covers, you still had your clothes on, but that doesn't mean you didn't do it.you checked the time, it was 3:47 am, papyrus was normally up by now and getting ready down stairs, it wasn't like him to sleep in, not even on his days off. You turned around to face papyrus, he was awake, you both blushed at how close your faces were to each other, you quickly sat up  making papyrus sit up with you.

"MORNING SLEEPYHEAD"

" m-morning papyrus "

"YOUR  NOT USEUALY UP THIS EARLY "

"Your usually on patrol by now"

"GOOD POINT"

 You heard papyrus's phone  buzz, he reached ver your patite body to grab it. He scrolled up and down then stoped at something. He was blushing like a maniac.

" what is it?"

Papyrus  said nothing  and showed you his phone, you lso started to blush, the post you were reading  said.

"New cupple in the underground, is snowdins most eligible Batchelor chopped of the singles list? "

A/N: THAT LAST PICTURE IS WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE WHEN YOU AND PAPYRUS WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER

" what the fuck? When were these taken!?"

"I DON'T FUCKING NOW"

"how many people have seen it??"

"ALMOST THE ENTIRE UNDERGROUND. ...."

" who posted it?"

" LET ME SEE.....OF COURSE,I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN " 

"who was it?"

"METTATON"

" that asshole!"

"SIGH....."

"ugh. ..."

"H-HEY UM (Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"THERE IS SOMETHING I MUST TELL YOU. ....."

"yeah. ....?"

"I.......I......"

"you what?"

"I-I LIKE YOU, LIKE AS IS IN, L-LIKE YOU LIKE YOU....."

You took a minute to process what papyrus just said

" you......like me?"

"YEAH....."

"you like me"

"Y-YEAH?"

" you  like me!"

"D-DO....DO YOU NOT FEEL THE SA-"

before papyrus could finish, you pulled him into a tight embrace 

" i like you too"

"R-REALLY! ?"

You gently kissed papyrus's for head 

"What kind of silly question is that? Of course  i do you bonehead!!"

Without warning, papyrus had pulled you into a kiss, you were surprised at first but slowly melted into it, you gently wrapped your arms around papyrus's neck and he wrapped his hands around your waist.after a few seconds, your grip around papyrus had tightened as you felt a hand up the back of your shirt, he was going to feel your scars, you didn't want him knowing. You quickly pulled out of the kiss and papyrus removed his hands.

"SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE."

" it's  ok papyrus, but if we do this again, please keep your hands of my back, im a bit sensitive  there...."

"OH OK I SEE, I'LL TRY NOT TO TOUCH THERE"

You looked a bit sad, papyrus almost found out, you were wondering why sans hadn't told papyrus about your scars, sans knows about  them, maybe he could tell pap for you, you didn't want to keep him clueless for the whole time.

" hey are you okay  (y/n)?"

" hm? Oh yeah im ok just a bit tired, a shower  will help wake me up a bit"

"OK YOU DO THAT, IVE GOT TO GET UP ANY WAY"

"Ok"

(A/N):SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOR-FUCKING-EVER, BUT I FINALY WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTERS, PAPYRUS FINALY CONFESSED TO YOU, ARE YOU EXCITED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?LET ME NOW IN THE COMENTS, SEE YOU ALL SOON  MY LOVELIES!~