Baby hell

A/N: THE TITLE IS A REFERENCE  TO A CERTAIN  VIDEO MEWEH HEH HEH, nd there is some swearing, you have been warned

Positive 

"H-holy shit..."

You gently placed a hand on the place where your whomb should be, now knowing about  the little life growing inside of you, you began to tear up, you were gonna be a mum {{IM AUSTRALIAN  SO THATS HOW I WRITE IT}} you couldn't believe this was happening,  then you began to worry what if you're not a good mother? Will this child even survive? Would you even survive?  You've  heard that some pregnancies go wrong  either with the mother or the baby, some women die ather birth, this began to scare you, what if something happens to you?what is something happens to your baby? What if your child  gets kidnapped! ? Or bullied and becomes depressed! ?it might get so bad that they might try to kill themselves! You were beginning to think you didn't deserve a child, knowing  you can't prevent any of this from happening. Snap out of it girl! You can do this, you should  tell papyrus  that hes gonna be a dad, maybe he'll  know what to do, if anyone  touches his baby hes not gonna take it well, you can rest peacefully knowing that, that at least someone will be looking out for your baby.

A/N: WELP, CONGRATULATIONS  READER-CHAN, YOU'RE  PREGGERS WITH PAPYRUS'S BABY, GOOD JOB, GOOD JOB  * LE PATS YOU ON THE BACK*