A conversation

It's been three months since you fell into the underground and during that time, you've made friends with  almost every monster, Asgore gave up trying to kill you aftr the first 7 weeks and you became an official citizen of the monster civilization, you still live with sans and papyrus and, of course, your feelings for that tall mysterious skeleton  haven't changed, sans found out, and is currently trying to get you to ask his brother out, which when you build up enough courage to do you always chicken out.

"C'mon (y/n),you gotta tell 'em at some point"

"I've tried, but it never works! "

" oh don't give me that! You can threaten undyne and slap mettaton, yet you can't tell your crush yo have feelin's for 'em"

"Like you can talk! The closest you've ever gotten to telin grillby you like him was when you were drunk and started dancing on the bar stool!"

"Well at least i don't turn into a nervous wreck when im talking  to he guy i like"

"I don't turn into a nervous wreck! "

"Yo do too!!"

This was a normal conversation between you and sans, you and sans where super close.papyrus  was always confused when you started teasing sans about grillby and he'd end up hidding in his room for the rest of the day.you and papyrus  were extremely close as well, you would always help him recalibrate his puzzles and he would help you with cooking, to be fair, it was a match made in heaven, too bad a certain robot didn't think so. Mettaton had always been jealous of how much you and papyrus spend time together, he hated you from the very start and the fact that you had dared to slap him didn't help, to him you were competition and had even stoop so low as to kiss papyrus in front of you,  which papyrus didn't take too well, let's just say, mettaton wasn't on air for a while, you were so upset at mettaton for what he did, doing something against papyrus's will just to spite you, it made you sick, papyrus seemed to notice how upet you were at what mettaton had done to him that he gave you a hug to make you feel better, which is very rare comming from papyrus,  he never hugs anyone not even his own, cat doomfangger.

 Mettaton had always been jealous of how much you and papyrus spend time together, he hated you from the very start and the fact that you had dared to slap him didn't help, to him you were competition and had even stoop so low as to kiss papyrus i...

To be completely honest, papyrus had a few feelings for you as well , although he wouldn't admit it, he really likes you, it completely shattered him when he saw how you reacted to mettaton kissing him, he absolutely hated it. papyrus told sans about his feelings for you and to his surprise, sanses face lit up, he had never seen his brother so happy before, and what surprised him even more is when sans started jumping and dancing around his room saying how happy he was that papyrus had a crush on you and how he would love to have you as his future sister in law, this made papyrus blush extremely hard and go quiet. He was glad sans approved, and how much he supported papyrus with how much he liked you. 

Right now you, papyrus, sans,alphys and undyne were having a sleep over and were playing truth or dare.

Undyne :"Ok sans truth or dare"

Sans:"truth"

Undyne :" who do you have a crush on? "

Sans began to blush at this question 

Papyrus :" YEAH SANS TELL US"

sans:" um.....i-it's. .....it's  g-grillby "

Sans was hiding in his jacket now, the blushing had intensified 

Alphys :"squeee!!! I k-knew it!!"

You just giggledand patted sans on the back 

Papyrus :" BROTHER YOU LIKE GRILLBY!? THATS AWESOME "

sans:" t-thanks bro....."

Alphys :"(y/n) truth or dare?"

(Y/n):"hmmmm.......dare"

You instantly regret your life choices 

Alphys:" i dare you and papyrus to do a cute anime kiss scene! "

You blushed at this, so did papyrus,  you both looked at each other and got up to, reluctantly, do the kiss scene 

Papyrus :"YOU READY?..."

Papyrus seemed to whisper

(Y/n):" y-yeah, bend down a bit "

Two seconds later you kissed, sans was no doubt happy about this,  his ship hd sailed 

Papyrus was blushing madly as, he admitted, you were his first kiss, well besides mettaton, but anyway

Undyne and alphys :"SQUEEEE!!!!!!! Ahhhh you two are sooooooo cute together! !"

Sans:"good job boss"

A/ N: WELP I GOTTA GO NOW, HOPE YOU ENJOYED! !GOODBYE MY LOVELIS!!~