Smol human

(A/N):ONCE AGAIN, PICTURE DRAWN BY ME  

~papyrus pov~

This human. .....is interesting. I've never seen anything like her before she almost looks like a monster, i mean just look at her!

 I've never seen anything like her before she almost looks like a monster, i mean just look at her!

)A/N): THIS IS MINE ASWELL AND YES, I COLOURED THIS ONE :D

My god, such an unusual look for a human, but it kinda  suites her, wait what am i saying, snap out of it papyrus, snap out of it! She looks pretty banged up, we should get her back to my place,then we can bring her to undyne and get the hell out of this goddamn mountain, wounder what the surface  will be like..... 

~(y/n)pov~

Papyrus  is looking at me weird, i don't like it. I begin shivering, the hoodie im wearing  doesn't  really defend against the cold that well, and im hungry, i haven't eaten since  i came down here, i would of eaten some of toriels pie but......im not a huge fan of blood pies or roasted fingers . I wonder where flowey went...

~third person pov~

Papyrus seemed to notice you were cold and kneeled  down to your level.

"HUMAN?"

"yes?"

"ARE YOU COLD? IF SO I CAN TAKE YOU TO OUR HOUSE TO WARM UP, THEN YOU CAN TELL ME A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF"

"s-sounds like a plan "

"SANS!"

"y-yeah boss?"

"TAKE A SORTCUT BACK TO THE HOUSE AND SET UP A MATTRESS IN MY ROOM, THE HUMAN AND I WILL BE THERE SHORTLY, AND I BETTER NOT FIND YOU SLACKING OFF!!!"

"Y-YES BOSS"

 With a blink of an eye sans had disappeared without a trace, you were confused, where did he go? How did he....? You decided to ask him later, considering that you're still alive of course. You sneezed, papyrus looked at you with a confused reaction, that then turn into worry.

" HUMAN!?ARE YOU OK!?! YOU'RE BLEEDING, YOU ARE NOT HURT ARE YOU??"

" huh?"

You placed a hand near your face, you felt a warm sticky substance on your hand, you had  a nose bleed.

" oh ,no,I'm ok, just a nosebleed,  it happens sometimes when i get too cold " 

" OH WELL THEN WE BETTER GET YOU INSIDE, HUH?"

" yup"

(Time/skip) 

(A/N): *LAZYNESS INTENSIFYS*

When you and papyrus  get to his house,  you talked for a bit and helped make spaghetti, sans also gave you some spare clothes that didn't fit him anymore  to change into, to your surprise  it was a little small on you too, specially the t-shirt, whenever you lifted up yourarms your stomach would show.

(A/N):MORE ART DRAWN BY ME :D

It was around  11pm when you and papyrus went to sleep, it kinda felt like sleep over, staying up late watching movies, eating popcorn, chips and (f/s)'s, you felt like you and papyrus  were beginning to become friends, and as soon as you fell asleep you soon realized......

You had a crush on papyrus.

(A/N): HEYA EVERYONE, THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT LOGER THAT EXPECTED, AND I SHOULD PROBABLY GET TO SLEEP SINCE IM WRITING THIS AT 1 AM AND LITTLE AUTHOR-CHANS LIKE ME SHOULD BE ASLEEP BY NOW, ANYWAY SEE YOU SOON MY LOVELIES!~