Chapter 2

Betty's POV

I woke up this morning to the annoying sound of my alarm going off. I sat up in bed and ran my hands through my hair.

I got up and walked into the bathroom taking a quick shower.

After about 10 minutes I was out and getting ready for school. I put on a black bralette, fishnet tights with blue ripped jeans on top, black combat boots, a flannel tied around my waist and my black Serpents jacket. I also put on my black choker and a black necklace with a cross on it.

 I also put on my black choker and a black necklace with a cross on it

I looked myself in the mirror and quickly did my makeup. All I did was concealer, foundation, mascara, eyebrows and a bit of eye shadow. I grabbed my phone and bag from next to my bed.

Slowly, I walked downstairs and saw my mum cooking pancakes for breakfast. "Elizabeth. Are you really going to go to school wearing that?" She questioned.

I raised an eyebrow at her and replied "yes, and you can't say much"

She was astonished "I beg your pardon"

I simply smiled and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl "you were a Serpent way before me. Like mother like daughter I guess" I said before taking a bite out of the apple and walking out the front door leaving my mum stood in the kitchen.

I went into my bag and grabbed my car keys with the apple in my mouth. As soon as I got them, I finished the apple and put it in the bin. I walked over to my car and sat in the drivers seat, I put my car in the passenger and reversed out of the driveway.

*Skip car ride coz it's boring af😂*

I arrived at school and checked the time 7:45 . I groaned and thought to myself 'great got 15 minutes to pass by'.

Exiting the car I heard someone shout my name. I turned around and saw Sweet Pea walking up to me. I locked my car door and smiled at him. He smiled back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He smiled and shook his head "I still can't believe that you beat me last night at snooker"

I laughed "hey, well you were cheating against Fangs so if you can't beat them join them"

He looked confused "wait so you cheated?"

"Maybe"

He laughed, leaned down and gave me a kiss. It lasted a while, and by a while I mean around 5 minutes. By the time we pulled away Fangs and Toni were next to us and giving us both weird looks.

Sweet Pea looked at them "what?"

Toni replied with "this is school, if you're gonna make out go find a bedroom"

We both laughed and all walked into school. As we were walking in Northsiders were looking at us.

You get used to it when it happens everyday. They're very protective over the school and don't want people like us to mess it up. It's bull crap if you ask me.

I said a quick bye to Sweet Pea and gave him a kiss before walking over to my locker.

I threw my bag in and looked in my small mirror. I sorted out my hair and opened up the bag I just threw. I took out a few books from the day before and replaced them for the books needed today.

I checked the time on my phone, 5 minutes to go. Screw it. I slammed my locker and walked towards the girls bathroom.

On my way there I saw people staring at me.

Veronica Lodge
Archie Andrews
Kevin Keller
And Jughead Jones

I even heard Jughead say "urgh look"

I guess you're wondering why it was just them who were staring this time. You see before I became a serpent they were my best friends but times have changed and I've changed. When I became a serpent I stopped talking to them and now I pretend like they don't exist.

I got to the girls bathroom and just stood there for about a minute until I heard the door open. I grabbed my lipstick out my bag and started to apply it.

I heard the sound of heels and a bag tapping against someone's thigh. The girl stood next to me, I turned my head and saw Veronica Lodge.

I just put my lipstick down and turned to her "yes? How can I help you?"

She simply looked at me up and down and shook her head "what the hell has happened to you B?"

I sighed and put the stick back in my bag "sorry I don't have time for this"

She grabbed my arm which made me turn around "I'm serious Betty"

I pulled my arm back and got into her face "yeah, so am I. I'm no longer that innocent little girl anymore. I grew up, things change. You should be used to it by now"

I walked out the bathroom door and left Veronica in there just like I left my mum in the kitchen this morning.

Walking down the hallway I checked my timetable. Science. Great. Note the sarcasm.

I walked to the other side of the building and entered the science room.

"Miss Cooper, you're late" Mr Finch pointed out.

I sighed and sat in my desk "way to point out the obvious" I rolled my eyes and watched as he shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo. I got a part of the edit in it, hope you guys like it♥️♥️