Chapter 4

Betty's POV

That night I went back to the Whyte Wyrm, as I normally do after school, and sat down at the bar having a conversation with Toni. "You know I say them staring at you this morning" she said as she dried a clean glass.

I rolled my eyes and sighed "yeah, and then Veronica followed me into the bathroom".

Toni then turned around and raised her right eyebrow. "Really? What for?"

I laughed slightly "she wanted to know what happened to me".

We both looked at each other and then a few seconds later just burst out into laughter.

A few minutes later I could hear FP Jones at the mic on stage. It's so funny, FP Jones is Jughead's father but yet Jughead refuses to be a serpent.

He bent down to the mic "ladies and gentlemen next up if your favourite serpent dancer, Betty Cooper"

Everyone clapped, I smiled at Toni and stood up from the bar. Every week I dance on the stage in front of both serpent guys and gals, I've done it so many times that that's where I'm most comfortable, apart from being with Sweet Pea of course.

I walked into the stage and saw Sweet Pea stood near the snooker table smirking at me.

Two serpents brought a pole on stage and I stood behind it as the music started playing.

Slowly, I took off my serpents jacket and shoes. People were singing along to the song and I striped down into my lace body suit.

Sweet Pea was staring at me the whole time and I was looking at him and smiling. I grabbed the pole and slowly spun around it, the crowd was cheering and clapping.

I swayed my hips up and down, I heard the cheering get louder and louder. Sweet Pea was clapping and that made my chuckle a bit.

About 3 minutes later, I had finished the dance. Sweets came over and put my serpents jacket around me. We gave each other a quick kiss.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear "that was so hot".

I smirked at him and stood on my tip toes whispering back "you get a private show tonight".

He smirked at me and nodded his head.

Just then I heard FP talking on the mic "give it up for Miss Cooper, same time next week" I simply nodded my head and smiled at him.

I zoned out for a bit as FP was talking, I was just staring down at the ground until I heard the words "so bring the fire".

I looked around confused as everyone elses cheered. I just shrugged it off and went into the back room to get changed back into my normal clothes, I also grabbed my school bag which I kept behind here.

When I got out everyone was back to where they were except Sweets who was by the bar waiting for me. "Hey you ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head "yep, let's get out of here"

He raised his eyebrows "and where may I ask are we going" he asked smirking.

I blushed "to your place, your parents aren't home right?"

He shook his head "nah, they're gone for two weeks".

I smirked up at him "perfect".

He grabbed my hand and took me to his car. He got into the drivers side and I went to the passengers, I threw my bag into the back seats of his car as I knew I wouldn't be needing them for the rest of the night.

All the way there we had the radio on and were singing along to every song that came on. God I love this time with Sweet Pea, it's stuff like this that makes me love him even more than I already do. He acts all tough in front of his friends and the serpents but he's actually a big softy.

Once we reached Sweets house, he quickly turned off the radio and the engine. We both got out and he locked the car. I walked upto his front door first as he gave me the house key.

I opened the door to find absolutely no one in the house, just us, time to have some fun.

I smiled at him as he walked into the house, he gently took the keys from my hand and put them on a table in the hallway.

He walked upto my and wrapped his arms around my waist. He beat down to my ear and started nibbling on it making me squirm as he knew that that made me ticklish. He laughed a little and kissed me "that dance was something".

I smiled and kissed him back. I quickly pulled away to reply "I'm glad you enjoyed it". I then went back to kissing him.

Before we knew it the kissing started to get more wild and it was like we needed each other in that very moment and if we didn't then we would've exploded.

He started walking forwards causing me to walk backwards until my back hit the wall.

"Jump" he muttered as he was kissing my neck.

I happily obliged and jumped up as moans were coming out of my mouth. Kissing my neck soon lead to nibbling and then sucking leaving a large hickey.

I giggled as he looked at his new masterpiece.

He then went back to kissing me and just as before it was wild. This was the type of kissing that I loved, wild and unpredictable.

I listed his shirt over his head and our lips left each other for a split second before they returned. The same happened with my bralette.

You can kinda guess what happened next. We did the dirty, right there in his parents house. I think that time was my favourite, actually scratch that. I know that time was my favourite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly have no idea where this stories going😂😂

Any ideas feel free to DM me.