Chapter 5

Betty's POV

The next morning I woke up and looked around. It wasn't until then that I realised I was still at Sweet Pea's house. We were laying in his bed, when did we get here?

Slowly, I looked at Sweets and saw him laying on his stomach with the duvet covering up most of his back. My cheeks went red and I smiled to myself as I knew what had happened the night before.

I pulled the duvet off my slowly making sure I didn't wake up Sweet Pea, I found my undergarments on the floor so I put them on as well as my bra and walked into his bathroom. Thank god he has an en-suite.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at the reflection, I feel like I'm glowing. I look to my right and spot the hairbrush I left here. Yes I have my own little basket of stuff, I sleep here a lot. I grab the hairbrush and carefully brush the knots out of my hair.

Whilst brushing, I don't realise that Sweet Pea has woken up until I hear a faint "Betty?" coming from his room.

I poke my head around his en-suite door. "Here, just brushing my hair"

I see him smile and get out of bed. Once I'm finished brushing, I feel his arms wrap around my waist and his lips on my neck. I smile and we sway side to side.

He blows on the tip of my ear and it tickles. I moan a little and I feel him smile.

"I've left a mark" he whispers and I look at my neck in the mirror. I didn't even notice that hickey until now.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. "It's okay, I've left a few on you as well" I take one of my hands and gently outline the marks I've left on his neck.

He puts his hands under my ass and lifts me onto the counter. I smile as he moves inbetween my legs.

Sweet Pea leans closer and kisses me, I kiss back and after a while we are making out. My hands then start running through his hair and his grip my thighs that it turns me on even more.

His lips then move from mine to my jaw and then to my neck again. After leaving yet another mark on me near my breasts.

He pulls away and looks me in the eyes. "We better get ready for school"

I groan and roll my eyes "do we have to? Can't we just stay here?" I wrap my legs around his waist.

I sighs "I wish but I'm failing almost all my classes and if I keep skipping then I'll have to stay behind a year and I'm not staying at that hell hole longer than necessary"

I smile and laugh "yeah, I guess"

He moves back so that I am able to jump down off the counter.

We walk back into his bedroom, I change into some spare clothes that I had in one of his drawers. Some black deniem shorts, my white "born to kill" t-shirt, black fishnet tights, black combat boots and my serpents jacket.

Quickly I run into the bathroom, brush my teeth and check my appearance. As I'm happy with how I look, I leave Sweets bedroom to find him in the kitchen getting us both something to eat.

He walks over to me and hands me a piece of toast, just as I'm about to take a bite I feel something in my stomach.

It feels like something is trying to get up.

I run to the nearest bathroom, which is downstairs and throw up in the toilet. I fell my hair being lifted from my face and a hand rub my back.

I flush the toilet and wash my mouth out, turning around I see Sweet Pea with a concerning look on his face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, probably just something I ate yesterday" I say looking up at him.

"You shouldn't go school today."

I sigh "I'll be okay, I promise"

Sweets raises an eyebrow at me and I just walk out of the bathroom. I grab my bag looking in it to make sure I have everything I need.

I decide to skill breakfast and just wait for Sweet Pea in his car. He then comes out of the house with an apple in his hands. He gets into the drivers seat and tosses me the apple.

"For later on, I don't want you being sick again"

I smile at him "thank you"

He nods his head and we head off to school.

When we enter, the school is as crowded as usually and we break away as we head for our first class of the day.

I go to my locker and sigh as I look in my bag.

Should I?
Am I?
Do I do it?
I can't be right?
We were safe right?
Am I being paranoid?

I just shake the thoughts out of my mind and grab my books.

On my way to first class, I end up walking past a window that shows the field outside. I see Sweet Pea stood out there talking to a River Vixen, not just any Josie McCoy, my old friend. I see him stepping closer to her and put his hand on her waist, Josie then tucks her hair behind her ear.

I feel a burning sensation inside my chest and angry boiling.

Sweet Pea then leans closer and whispers something in her ear that causes her to giggle.

I roll my eyes and walk away pissed at what I just saw. I walk past the cafeteria and smell the food for lunch.

As soon as the smell hits my nostrils I instantly feel sick. I run to the bathroom with my books in my hand and drop them inside the stall.

I lean over the toilet and let everything come up. Tears start coming out of my eyes as I start to think the worst.

I go into my bag and grab the box.

I sigh and look at it.

A pregnancy test.

I remember buying a few after my first time with Sweet Pea, I wanted to make sure I wasn't pregnant and I'm afraid that now it might be.

I take the plastic stick out of the box and do my business on it.

I read the box and it says 3 minutes. With my hands shaking, I grab my phone and set a timer for 3 minutes.

•••

It feels like hours have gone by when in reality it's only been 2 minutes. My legs begin to shake as the last minute comes around.

My phone starts to make a noise as I look down at it.

3 minutes.

Great.

Time to check.

With my eyes closed I hold the stick up and slowly open my eyes.

I begin to cry as I see 2 red lines in view. I hit my hand of the side of the stall and break down.

What am I going to do?

I pick up my phone and dial a number that I never thought I would call ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is a bit longer than the other. I hope you like it.

And yes Sweet Pea has been cheating on Betty with Josie.

Small background of Betty and Josie - They went to middle school together and were friends. They'd have sleepovers at each others houses and tell their secrets to each other. However in high school when Josie became a cheerleader and Betty became a serpent they never spoke and now they hate each other.