Chapter 7

Sweet Pea's POV

I couldn't believe what I'd just seen and heard, I got Betty pregnant. WHAT THE FUCK!! Normally we make sure something like this doesn't happen. I'm a high school student, I'm not ready to be a father. I know I just told her that we can get through this but honestly I'm shitting myself.

How did we get into this mess?

I let go of Betty and gave her a smile "I'll catch you later okay baby". She just smiled and nodded her head.

I left the empty classroom and walked outside, I sat on the bench and put my head in my hands. A few moments later I heard Fangs calling me "yo!! Sweet!!" I looked up and saw him walking over to me. Fangs sat down on the bench next to me "you looked stressed bro"

I nodded my head "that's because I am, I just found out that Betty is pregnant and I've been fooling around with a cheerleader behind her back".

Fangs looked at me with wide eyes "okay this is a mess. Pea you need to sort all this out, you can't been fooling around with someone whilst you got your girlfriend pregnant".

I knew Fangs was right, he got back up and walked away. I just sat there watching all the students outside.

Betty's POV

Once Sweet Pea left the classroom I knew he didn't mean what he said about us being able to make this work. I don't wanna admit it but things have been different these past few months, at the start of our relationship it was so fun and adventurous. We'd stay out until dawn and do whatever we wanted but now it just feels as though we don't have time for each other anymore. He's always with Fangs, I get it they're best friends and always will be. I don't have anyone like that, yeah Toni and I are friends but we're not best friends. Sometimes I feel like if I ran with a different crowd everything would be different.

I walked out of the classroom and went down the hall, I got stopped by Archie Andrews "hey Betty, can I talk to you for a second". 

I rolled my eyes and nodded my head "fine but make it quick I have better places to be" once that came out of my mouth I instantly knew that was the reason I hardly have friends. 

Archie and I went into the classroom where they make the school news paper, there were students in there so Archie had to tell them to leave for a few minutes. As soon as they left Archie sat me down on a chair and then got down opposite me.

"What is this about Red?" I snapped.

He looked taken aback at first but then looked at me normal "I just wanted to tell you that I miss my old friend, I want her back".

At that moment I got very angry, I stood up and looked down at Archie "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYONE SAYING THEY MISS THE OLD ME. I WAS WEAK BACK THEN AND NOW I'M STRONG. I HAVE A PLACE HERE AND KNOW WHO I AM".

Archie then stood up as I looked up at him a bit, due to him being a few inches taller than me. "I get it Betty, before I joined the Bulldogs I didn't know who I was but I got Jughead back. All I need is you and everything can go back to the way it was".

I sighed "but maybe I don't want them to go back to how it was" Archie looked at me confused "I've changed way too much since becoming a serpent, even if I did quit I wouldn't know where to start. I'm in too deep".

Archie shook his head and put his hand on my cheek "I'd help you, you don't need to be alone. Betty I miss you so much" he smiled and then leaned in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry, it's been almost a year since my last update. I had to re-read what I wrote to remember but hopefully I can make it up to you guys by uploading more.