I

"I DON'T WANT TO BE A BURDEN." I says down the phone to my dad, Brian May, the lead guitarist of queen and co-producer of the upcoming movie 'Bohemian Rhapsody'.

"You won't be Tess! Besides, you're my daughter, they can't exactly say no, can they?" I laugh, "Alright then."

I could feel him smile through the phone, "Brilliant. There's so many people I want you to meet." I sigh, "Okay, I'll be there in about an hour."

"Alright love, see you later." After putting the phone down I head to my room. The majority of the next hour was spent deciding whether to wear my pinafore dress or just jeans, I ended up wearing a denim skirt.

After I putting on my shoes, I get into my beloved creme mini, he's called Freddie, I'm sure he would've loved it.

The ride to the studio is apart twenty minutes away from my flat so I put on some tunes.

I shuffle my playlist and Bohemian Rhapsody comes on and I chuckle to myself. I don't find it weird that I listen to my dad's music because I love it just as much as everybody else does.

"Oh yes." I say to myself as the operatic section finishes and I re-enact the Wayne's World scene. People give me funny looks by shrug them off, "Oh bore off."

I pull into the studio car park and compose myself, I'm not that good at meeting new people. "I'm okay, I'm alright."

I get out my car and walk towards the studio's entrance, "God, I need to stop talking to myself."

I walk up to the reception desk, "Hi, my names-" She cuts me off, "Tessa! You're dad showed me your picture, follow me." I chuckle and follow her.

She opens two doors which leads to a very loud room full of people, "Thank you-" I look at her name badge, "-Erin." She smiles, "No problem, see you later." And with that she walks off.

I can't seem to find my dad but I soon spot Roger Taylor, my godfather, so I go over to him.

I tap him on the shoulder and he turns around, "Hey, Rog." He smiles when he sees me, "Hiya, Tess." I give him a hug, "Where's dad?"

He points to the set where I see my dad with one of the actors, who I guess is playing his younger self, fixing his curly black wig.

"That's Gwilym Lee, he's playing your dad." I nod and mentally chuckle at how weird this is. Dad spots me and I see him whisper something to Gwilym.

"Okay, clear the set please." The director shouts and dad comes over to us. "Hi, darling." He gives me a hug, "I'll introduce you everyone later, we just need to be quiet because they're filming." He whisper and I nod.

I hear 'Radio Ga Ga' being played and I can tell straight away that it's the live aid version, it's one of my favourite queen songs.

The guy who's playing Freddie is doing an amazing job, you actually feel like you're watching Freddie when he's acting, he's incredible.

The scene is wrapped and everyone goes back to doing their own thing. Dad grabs my hand, "Come on, I'll introduce you to everyone."

We walk over to three of the actors, one of whom I believe to be playing Freddie.

"Gwilym, Joe, Rami, this is my daughter, Tessa." I shake their hands, "Nice to meet you, you were all amazing."

"Thank you!" Rami says, grinning, I notice he's American and I later found out that Joe is too.

"I think Ben's still over there if you want to meet him." I look over to see someone stood with Roger near the drums, I nod and walk over to the with dad.

"Ben, this is my daughter, Tessa." He look up at me and smiles, holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

I take it, "You too."

Damn. He's hot.

Roger and Ben go back to the drums and dad pulls me aside, "Now, Tess, I don't want you dating any of these boys." I give him the 'are you serious?' face.

"I can't promise that, I'm afraid." He chuckles and scruffs my hair up, "I'm not a dog, dad!"