XIII

'AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST DAY FILMING!' I say to Rami as he gets his makeup done for the final day of shooting. I think to the start of filming and how I was unsure of coming to set and now I have lifelong friends and a boyfriend. Gosh, if I didn't believe in fate then, I sure do now.

"What're you thinking about?" Rami asks me, I glance over at him, his make up is all done, all he needs now is his costume. "Just about how much has changed since the start of filming, for the better obviously, I'm so glad my dad invited me here on the first day of shooting." I smile, imaging if I decided not to come.

"Woah, that was deep." I chuckle, shrugging. "I'm taking Lucy on a date tomorrow, to celebrate the end of filming." I grin, "That's so exciting!" He blushes. "Have you told her?" He shakes his head, "No, it's a surprise." I nod, zipping my lips, "My lips are sealed."

"Rami, I've got your-" Sophie bursts into the room holding Rami's costume, I sigh, praying for her not to make a scene. "Oh, it's you, are you meant to be in here?" I furrow my eyebrows, "If you're asking whether I'm allowed to be here then yes." She rolls her eyes, walking past me to Rami. "Here." She passes him the costume, winking at him in process before strutting out the room.

I shake my head, looking at my phone. "What was all that about?" Rami asks me, "That right there, is Ben's ex girlfriend." His eyes go wide, "No way!" I lean back in my chair, putting my hands over my face, "Way."

"Well I need to go and get changed," He gets up, "I'll see you later." I smile at him, "Bye."

I decided to go and find Ben as I know Lucy is wandering about. Don't get me wrong, I completely trust Ben, I just don't trust Sophie, who's a bit of a psycho.

I find Ben talking to Gwilym by the drinks table. I sneak up behind Ben and grab his sides, "Boo!" He jumps, making his hand flinch and sends his drink all over... Sophie.  I put my hand over my mouth out of shock and laughter. I even see Gwilym sneak a cheeky giggle too. Ben looks mortified but even he can't help but laugh. "I'm so sorry!" She glares at him before storming off, bumping shoulders with him as she passes.

As soon as she's out of the room we all burst out into fits of laughter and I end up crouching down, smacking the floor I found it that funny. We finally pull our selves together and go and sit down at a table as it's lunch.

"You know, I'm going to miss your long hair." I say to the both of them, Ben really suited his long blonde locks and Gwilym didn't look odd with my dad's curly style. "I might keep it." Ben pretends to swish the hair behind his shoulders, I tried not to laugh. "Not if you're going to do that."

***

"How do I look?" I say to Ben, twirling around. There's a party for the end of filming tonight and Ben and I are getting ready at my flat. I'm wearing a dark blue off the shoulder dress with my hair down in slight waves. "Beautiful, you always do." I blush, "Oh, Mr Hardy, you never fail to make me swoon."

"What time are we setting off?" I ask him. He looks at his watch, "Err about fifteen minutes, Gwilym's picking us up." I nod, spraying my hair with hairspray. "Let's get a picture!" I hold my phone and Ben stands next to me. We get one just smiling and then one with Ben kissing my cheek. "I'll put the on instagram." He nods before putting his watch on.

We hear a beep, signalling that Gwilym is here. I grab my bag before rushing to put my heels on. "Come on!" Ben shouts up the stairs, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

We greet Gwilym as we get in the car. "Where even is this party?" I ask them, "Just some club they hired, I think." Gwilym says and I nod, looking out the window. It's nearly dark, the sun is setting and the sky is a beautiful purple colour.

We arrive at the club and Gwilym parks up. Ben jogs round the car to open the door for me and help me out the car, "Such a gentlemen." I tease, giggling. "I try." He takes my hand, leading me into the party.

***

a new update!
can you believe i've updated two days on the trot😱
hope you enjoyed!