X

"SLAY GURL!" LUCY CLAPS HER HANDS as I walk up and down her living in my new dress whilst 'Crazy In Love' by Beyoncé is playing.

I giggle, "You're turn!" She gets up and dances. Lucy bought a pink velvet dress which mine doesn't compare to in the slightest.

A knock on the door sounds, "Shit!" Lucy whisper-yells. "Hello?" I can't make out who's at the door but it's definitely a boy.

I chuck Lucy's dressing gown at her, "You go hide!" She tells me and I nod going into her bedroom.

"Hi." I hear Lucy open the door, "Hey Lucy." It's Gwilym. I breath a sigh of relief that Ben was not at the door, still wanting to keep my dress a surprise.

They talk for about five minutes until I hear, "Bye." I sigh and walk out of Lucy's bedroom, "Thank god-"

I mentally curse myself for not properly checking if the coast was clear, as Gwilym was still sat there.

I panic, "Oh hey, Gwilym." He looks me up and down discreetly, "Hi Tess, you look-" He pauses, "Nice." I smile, "Thanks, I didn't realise you were here," I laugh awkwardly, "Hence the dress." He laughs.

"I just off the phone to Rami." Lucy says, that must've been what the 'bye' was from. "And," She continues, "Everyone is coming round, well invited themselves round."

"Now?" I ask, panicking, what am I going to do with the dress? "Yep, you can get changed in my bedroom if you want." I look at her gratefully, "Thanks boo."

I get changed into my adidas leggings and Ben's nike jumper from the other day, not washed because I don't want the smell to go away.

When I enter the living room again, everyone
is there, including; Rami, Ben, Joe, Gwilym and Lucy, of course.

"Hey guys." I greet them, "My jumper again!" Ben whines and I laugh, "What? It's comfy!" He chuckles and puts his arm around me.

"So what's the occasion?" Lucy asks, "We were wondering if you girls wanted to come out to lunch?" Joe answers.

"Oi Mazzello, stop hitting on my bird." Ben jokes, "Yeah." Rami agrees and everyone looks at him confused, as nobody knows about him and Lucy.

"Yeah let's go." I stand up, taking Ben's hand.

We make our way to lunch in this cafe down the road from Lucy's. We sit down at a table, I'm sat inbetween Gwilym and Ben.

"What are you getting?" I ask Ben, "Hmm," He looks at the menu, "I think I might get a cheese burger." I nod, "Think I'll get the tuna panini."

The waitress comes over to our table, "What can I get you lovely boys today?" Me and Lucy look at each other as if to say 'what the fuck?'

She looks at Ben for longer than she needs to, so I step in. "Yeah, I'll have a tuna panini and a coke please."

She looks at me as if she only just realised I was there, "Oh right, okay." She scribbles it down in her notebook.

She looks at Ben, "What about you, handsome?" I lean back and fold my arms, defeated. Ben notices and slings an arm around my shoulder, "Uh, I'll have a cheese burger and a water please."

She takes everybody else's orders, flirting with all the boys, before walking off. I roll my eyes, glad to see the back of her. "Well she was lovely." My voice drips with sarcasm.

Ben chuckles, "Someone's a bit jelly." I blush, burying my head in his shoulder. Thankfully, a different waiter brings out food.

"So Gwilym any girls on the scene?" Joe asks Gwilym. He shakes his head, "No, not yet."

Lucy chips in, "I'll set you up with one of my mates." My eyes go wide, "Yes! That's such a good idea."

He shakes his head, "No it's okay." Ben chuckles, "Don't be so coy, Gwilym." He finally agrees, "Fine."

We finish our lunch and leave the cafe NOT leaving a tip for the waitress. Everyone makes their way home and I make sure to pick my dress up from Lucy's.

"You're still not showing me it?" Ben asks and I shake my head. "Nope, just wait it's not that long." He nods, "Well it better be sexy if you're making me wait." I giggle, kissing him, "I hope so."

***

i'm sorry this chapter is so bad ugh