XI

"HOW ARE YOU FIT AS A GIRL?" I say to Ben who's sat there in full drag for the 'I want to break free' music video shoot. He looks ridiculous, but at the same time, so hot.

"Not as fit as you!" He flirts, "Wow, smooth." I laugh at his attempts at romance, however he still manages to make me swoon.

Rami comes into the room with fake boobs and a tight pink top on. "Oh my god Rami, you look amazing!" He chuckles, "Thanks Tess, he really was something, wasn't he, Freddie I mean." I nod, wishing I remembered more about him.

The make up artist comes back into the room and I take that as my queue to leave. "I'll leave you to it." Ben nods, "Bye babe." I roll my eyes, "Don't call me babe!"

I decide to go to the set are check it out, when I arrive it looks like your typical coronation street living room set. It's identical to the original music video, it's insane.

Soon enough the boys come on to the set in full
costume. They all look great, Gwilym looks like an old woman with hair curlers in, it's hilarious.

I frown in confusion at my dad stood there with a girl around my age. She's fairly short and has long blonde hair.

He waves me over and puts an arm around my shoulder, "Tess! This is Sophie." I smile at her, "Hi." She returns the smile but looks awkward, "She's the new costume designer."

"Oh cool." I look at dad to say something but he doesn't get the hint, "Right, I'll leave you girls to it." I mentally sigh in awkwardness.

"So, you design costumes?" She gives me a funny look, "Yeah, that is what costumes designers do." I fake laugh, "Of course, yeah."

The director shouts 'action!' and the scene begins. Rami starts hoovering to the music and it's looks great. Ben ended up falling over when getting up from his chair and I had to be removed from set for laughing too much.

When I return, I walk back over to Sophie, however, she doesn't notice me. "Oh my god." She mumbles under her breath.

"What's up?" I ask her, she looks at me with her eyes furrowed but a slight smirk. "That's my ex boyfriend." She motions to the set.

"What? Who?" She sighs, "The fit one, of course." I bite my lip and mentally pray that it isn't Ben.

"Gwilym? Joe? Rami?" I hoped for Lucy that it wasn't Rami. "No! Ben, of course." My heart sunk, out of all the people to get costume designer, it had to be Ben's bloody ex, didn't it.

I look over at ben and he's had his wig taken off, "He looks exactly the same! Not changed a bit." I sigh, trying to keep the anger in.

"He's just so hot though, isn't he?" I scowl at the floor, "Yep, he sure is."

***
Blake Lively as Sophie Holt

***Blake Lively as Sophie Holt

***

sorry for not updating in soooooooo long i just had really bad writers block

and sorry this chapter is really short next chapter will be longer i promise❤️