II

THE SOUND OF MY ALARM DEAFENED ME AS I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING. The night before was eventful, I ended up going to the pub with the cast and met a lovely girl called who Lucy who I believe to be playing Mary Austin.

We exchanged numbers before getting a little tipsy with the rest of the boys. Fortunately my dad and Roger had previously gone home.

My phone pings and I pick it up to see a text from dad,

'You still up for today? x'

I furrow my eyebrows, I must've been a little more than tipysy if I don't remember organising plans for today. I read through the previous messages from last night;

11:36pm

I had a good time today dad xx

Glad you did love, you can come again tomorrow if you want and help out?

Depends will I get paid? Joking lol

Funny. You're always welcome to come anyway x

Will do dad cc

Wow I was that drunk I couldn't type properly. It'll be nice to go back to the set although if I can't remember when I texted my dad I hope that I didn't do anything embarrassing last night.

After texting Lucy she reassured me that she doesn't remember anything embarrassing happening although she was quite tipsy too.

I text back my dad and he said to come at about eleven o'clock. I check the time, it's 9am so I decide to get into the shower.

My mind wanders to Ben who I met yesterday, I didn't get to speak to him properly but that just intrigued me more. There was something about him that was different to Rami, Gwilym and Joe.

I arrive at the studio at about quarter past eleven. Fashionably late as always. Erin let's me in once again and I thank her.

I enter the studio and I am immediately met with Lucy who is walking past the door as I enter.

"Hey girl!" She pulls me into a hug, "Hiya." She holds my shoulders, "Rough morning?" I shake my head, "Nah, I don't really suffer from hangovers." Her eyes go wide, "Teach me your ways!"

I chuckle, "Are you hungover?" She nods, "Yeah, not too bad though, it's bearable." I grin, "Well come on! Let's go and act! Well not me- you."

"Ughhh it's too early for this." She whines and I link our arms, "Come on." I drag her toward the rest of the cast.

"Hey Tessa, Lucy." Gwilym greets me and pulls me into a hug, "Hey." He yawns, "Tired too?" I ask him, "Yep."

Lucy opens her mouth to speak but we're interrupted by two voices, who I recognise to be Joe and Ben's. "Honestly mate she's fi-" Ben's eyes go wide as he sees me.

"Oh- Tessa hi." He stutters, "Hey." There's an awkward silence until Rami comes over and breaks the ice.

"Guys, we need to go to costume." The boys nod and go off. Lucy turns to me, "You can come with me if you want." I nod, "Sure."

We walk through numerous corridors until we get to a room saying, 'MAKEUP' The room had multiple mirrors with lights around them  and it looked like your typical movie makeup room.

"Wait here for me? I won't be long." Lucy asks and I nod. I sit down in front of the mirror and go on my phone, taking a few mirror selfies as I do.

"Alright, poser?" I look up to see Ben stood there, in full costume and wig. I chuckle, "Alright, Rockstar?"

He smirks, "What can I say?" He runs his hand through his long blonde wig. "I'm a natural rebel." I giggle as sings the riff to 'Rebel Rebel' by David Bowie.

"What brings you here?" He says as he sits in the chair next to me. "Just waiting for Lucy." He nods, "Is this what girls do? Fancy themselves in the mirror while they wait for their friends?" I roll my eyes playfully, "I guess so."

"So, what's it like playing Roger Taylor?" I ask him, "Pretty cool, although I'm getting slated for not knowing how to play the drums."

I gave him a questioning look, "You don't know how to play the drums?" I chuckle, "Well I've had lessons I'm just not an expert."

"I could give you a few tips." I shrug, "You play the drums?" He asks, "Yeah, people assume I would play the guitar but I never really got the hang of it, so Roger taught me drums."

"You learnt from the best then." I nod, smirking, "They should've cast me as Roger." He scoffs, "You think you could do a better job than me?" I hold my hand up, "Bitch, I have queen in my veins." He laughs.

"What do you do?" He asks me, "I play drums for West End shows in the orchestra." His eyes widen, "Really? That's so cool!" I shrug, "Not as cool as this," I say, looking around me, "I'm grateful though, I do love it."

"I'm done." I turn around to see Lucy stood there in full costume and makeup, "Oh my god, you look gorgeous Lucy, oh should I say Mary?" She chuckles.

"Let's go." She says, grabbing my hand. I turn round to Ben before I leave. "Bye, rockstar."

He smirks, "Bye poser."