Accepted

Naksh "uhh..mum... mumma actually..." Naira "actually mumma, I I hugged Tara didi and then pulled bhai too in the hug" she said cutting him in between. Akshara nodded believing her. Naksh "mumma where is dad?" Akshara "he has gone got for some work will be back after 2 weeks only." Naksh "but I wanted to meet dad" he said with a sad face." Akshara "don't worry I will ask him to come soon" saying this she left from there. Naksh "thanku baby, you saved us." Kartik also came there. Kartik "guys come lets go somewhere. Rishi and Keerti are dying to get out of here. They want to go sight seeing." Naksh "okay guys, come Tara, I will take you guys to a special place." Naira "bhai.... I also want to come with you" she said making puppy face. Naksh "but baby, we all are big and you are very small to go there." Kartik "let her come Naksh. We will take care of her don't worry man" he said smiling at Naira. Tara "yes Naksh, let Naira come. Please baby...." she aslo said making puppy face. Naksh "okay, now don't do that guys."

Naksh, Tara, Kartik, Naira, Rishi and Keerti took a car which could fit all of them. Naksh was driving the car with Tara beside him in the passanger seat. Kartik and Naira in the middle seats and Rishi and Keerti in the back cuddling. They had no care of the world around them. All of them were singing and enjoying. Naksh took them to the fair. All of them took many rides and enjoyed to the fullest. It was getting dark now so they decided to go back to the palace. Till they reched palace Naira was asleep. Naksh picked Naira up and laid her in her bed and covered her with the duvet. Tara and Kartik were looking at his big brother side for the first time and were hapoy for him.

Next Day Naksh got up and came out of his room to see the decoration everywhere. Naksh "mumma, what is it today?" Akshara "there is a party kept for your return. Everyone is giing to come." Naksh "but you should have asked me also?" Akshara "why, can't a mom do it for her son?" Naksh "thats not what I meant mom" he said trying to make him understand. Akshara "then no buts, today is the party..... thats it."

Naksh was getting ready for the party. He was wearing a white tuxedo but a servant came and gave him a packet and told him that it was given by the queen. Naksh could not say no to his mother's choice so he changed into the blue kurta and white payjama with brown shoes. When he came outside everyone saw him and started praising him. Tara came and stood beside him. Tara "wow... today Mr.Prince is looking so handsome" she said in a low voice to Naksh but it was heard by Keerti who laughed. Keerti "yes Naksh, Tara is saying right you are looking handsome indeed" she said teasing them to which their friends laughed and Naksh and Tara blushed.

The guests started coming but Akshara was waiting for someone. Kartik saw two people coming there and was shocked to see them there. They were Manish and Swarna Goenka, Kartik's parents. They also saw Kartik there and were surprised as well shocked to see him there. Kartik excused himself and went to his parents "mom dad.... what are guys doing here?" he said still not believing that his parents were there." Manish "you highness himself called us." Kartik "why? what does Naksh has to do with you guys?" Swarna "we know each other families from so many years Kartik." Manish "yes and after some years are friendship is going to turn in relationship" he said proudly. Kartik was confused "what type of relationship are you talking about?" Manish "you are going to get married to the princess." Kartik was shocked "what the hell are you talking about? Are you playing some king of prank on me? If you are then its very bad, seriously." he said laughing hoping what they were saying was just a joke. Swarna "its true Kartik." Swarna told him everything about the past and his grandfrather and Naksh grandfather friendship and promise. Kartik was shocked to hear this all. He went from there with listening to them now.

No one noticed that Kartik was not in the party and the party ended on a good note. Everyone left except for Kartik's family. Now Naksh and everyone was looking for Kartik. Naira found Kartik sitting near the pool area. She sat beside him "hey, what are you doing here?" Kartik saw her but didn't reply. Naira "any problem? you can share with me if you want to." Kartik shook his head not telling Naira anything. Kartik "come on lets go. Everyone must be waiting inside." Naira and Kartik came back and saw everyone looking at them in weird way. Kartik saw their expressions and got to know that they now knows everything. Naksh send Naira inside. Akshara "so you are the man with whom my daughter is going to get married?" Kartik was shocked and didn't know what to say so stood still. Naksh kept his hand on Kartik's shoulder and assured him. Kartik looked at him and passed a weak smile with reach is eyes. Manish "you have to marry the princess. I can't let you break my father's promise at any cost" he said in an ordering tone.
Tara "but you cannot force him to marry some he doesn't even know." Akshara "its like this only. If a promise is made it cannot be broken even if the person dies." Naksh "but mumma...." Akshara was about to say something Kartik cut her in
between "I will marry you daughter, but only on one condition. You have to let Naksh marry the person he loves." Everyone was shocked after what he said. Akshara "you love someone Naksh and you didn't tell us? Whose that girl?" Naksh "Ta.. Tara..." he said scared of their reaction. Akshara was happy to know that there was someone whom Naksh loves. Akshraa went towards Tara and hugged her. Naksh and his friends smiled that Akshara accepted Tara. Naksh and Tara took elders blessings.