Planning

Nurse was checking Naksh's pulse when she started mummeding something. Nurse informed doctor and Kartik, Rishi and Keerti(RKK) about that. They were happy that Naksh has responded for the first time after 1 month.

In evening Naksh got up and asked RKK about Tara. Keerti held his hand and told him that she is in the next room but in coma from 1 month. Naksh was broken after hearing that.
Naksh with the help of Rishi and Kartik went to Tara and saw her with many wires attached to her body. They took him back to his room and laid him on the bed. Kartik "how did all this happen Naksh? And why did your dad don't know about this all.?" Naksh "he is not my dad. He killed my mother. Tried killing me and Tara and now want to kill Naira" he said with fire in his eyes to kill him. RKK were shocked. Rishi "what? we will not leave him Naksh. Lets go and tell the police." Naksh "wait... no one will believe us like this without any prove and I have to save Naira first" he said being worried about Naira. After hearing Naira's name Kartik also got worried for her. Kartik "yeah, Naksh is right. Our gfirst priority is Naira and then we will take revenge of eveything he did with us." Naksh nodded.

Its been 2 years Naksh and his friends are planning to take revenge from Naitik. Tara is still in coma and they have decided to excute their plan from next year. They are staying in Delhi only at Kartik's villa and Tara is also at the villa with the machines attached to her.

Kartik has told his parents everything about Naitik. Queen's death and Naitik tried killing Naksh and Tara and now Naitik's want to kill Naira and everyone and then take the whole property. Manish and Swarna were happy that Kartik wants to somthing for the late queen and her family and told him that they would also help him. The made plan that Kartik will be forced to marry Naira because he wants his father's property and don't like them and stays away from them.

Flashback ends...

Naira was shocked and hurt after knowing all the truth. She was crying like a baby. Kartik moved forward to hug him but stopped seeing Naksh taking Naira in a hug and consoling her. He was happy that both
brother-sister are now together but sad because even after marriage he can touch Naira or console her. Naira saw Kartik looking at her with pained eyes but didn't said anything.
Kartik "that's why did the play that Naksh does not remember anything and we will do according to the plan." Naira wiped her and Naksh's tears and stood up with determined and angry face "I'm with you bhai. I want the revenge of my mumma's death and bhabhi's condition from that man."
Naksh hugged her again "I'm happy to have to back. I missed you baby." Naira "I missed you too bhai."
Keerti "okay guys now stop being emotional man. We have to think about tomorrow's reception party now."

Kaira Room

Naira came out of restroom and saw Kartik laying on his side of the bed. Naira also laid beside him and wanted to say thanks for all what he did for her bhai and bhabhi but saw him sleeping. She then decided to thanks him tomorrow with a gift.

Next Day

The house was decorated for the wedding reception. Keerti was making Naira ready. Guests did started coming and Naksh and Rishi were welcoming them. Suddenly they saw a man. The smile on their fac replaced with anger but they looked at each other and nodded and switched back to their smiling and welcoming faces. They welcomed Naitik and his people. Naksh so wanted to beat the shit out of him but didn't do it.

Naksh got on the stage and called for Kartik and Naira. They both came down with Kartik helping Naira with her dress. Everyone present their was adoring the couple. Naira came and hugged Naksh and Rishi. Rishi "you're looking very beautiful" he said lovingly. Naira "thanku bhaiya."
Naksh "guys go and meet your highness. The smile left their face when both of them saw Naitik smiling looking at them. Naksh nodded at Naira and Kartik. Naira and Kartik went to him and took his blessings.
Naira "where is Gayu?" Someone tap on Naira's shoulder from the back and she turned to see Gayu. She hugged Gayu. Gayu took Naira to a side.
Gayu "what dude, you didn't even called me once after your marriage" she said making angery face.
Naira "dude there were some problems actually. I didn't got time to talk." Gayu "okay, no problem but from next time. I don't want all this."

Naksh and Rishi were standing at a corner when Naitik came towards them. Naitik(to Naksh) "can I ask you something?" Naksh "yes ofcorse uncle... I mean your highness" he said smiling. Naitik "how do you know Kartik?" Naksh "we've studied together since 10 standard and have been bestfriend since then."
Naitik "where are your parents?" Naksh "actually my parents died when I was 17. Since then uncle and aunty took care of me like their own child." Naitik "ohh.... good.... if you need anything you can ask me anytime... I had a son who looks like you only and I lost him. We went away from us all and never came back" he sheded two three tears but Naksh and Rishi knew very well what he was trying to do. Naskh "don't cry your highness." Naitik put his hand on Naksh's head in a way to give him blessings and left from there.

After the party everyone left and Naksh and others decided to put their next plan in action from tomorrow.