Love?

Naitik has send his men to kill Naira and everyone, Kartik's family as well as his friends. But from somewhere Naksh got to know about his plan and all of them left for Mewar the very same day but only Kartik and Naira came to the villa. They had a grand welcome.

Naitik was in his study when Naira came and ask him to come outside because she wanted to tell him something. When Naitik came outside and saw Naksh, Rishi and Keerti standing in a que but got shocked when they moved aside and there stood the Tara. Naitik "yo...u... you... are alive? That means he... he is... Nak..." Naksh "yes Naitik Singhania I'm the prince of Mewar and I'm going to tell everyone your truth how you tried to kill me and Tara and how you got my mother killed." Naitik's face from shocked turned into smirk and then he started laughing. All of them were confused. Naitik "you got wrong somewhere prince. You mother is not dead..." All of them became shocked then smiled. Naitik "but.... but is going to die in 30 minutes. I've fitted bomb in her jacket. She is going to die and then no one will believe you."
Naksh "no... Mr. Singhania.... thats not what you are thinking" he said playing the audios of his and Naksh's phone conversations about his plan.
Naitik called for his men but no one came. Naksh "what happened? No one's coming? Oh yeah... I now remember.... we gave them to police and now its your turn." Naitik pulled out his gun. Naksh and Kartik came forward and asked Naira, Tara and Keerti to find Akshara and fuse her bomb with Rishi's help.

Naitik fired at Naksh but he dodged the bullet. Naitik started backing while shooting more. Naksh and Kartik started running after him. Naitik got inside a car and drove it towards the cliff with Naksh and Kartik following him in another car. After 10 minutes they caught him. Naitik shot one bullet at Naksh but Kartik jumped in front of him and fell on the ground after the bullet touched his arm. Naksh got angry seeing his friend lying on the ground. Naksh took the bullet from Naitik and punched him very hard in stomach. They started fighting and in between Kartik called the police who came and took Naitik under their custody and took him to jail. Naksh took Kartik to hospital whose shoulder was bleeding.

PALACE

Naira Tara Keerti and Rishi were finding Akshara when Naira stopped all of them. Naira "bhabhi, there is a place where dad won't allow anyone to go except for some of his men and himself." Rishi "yes.. yes... thats must be the place where he would've kept the queen. Naira and others started running to the scheduled area of the palace. They all went there ans saw 2 rooms locked. They checked the first room but didn't find anything, then they saw the other room but it was locked. Naira gave her hair clip to Eishi who unlocked the door and saw a shadow of someone sitting on a chair at the far end of the room. Naira switch on the lights and saw a very pale, with strands of white hair queen. All of them ran towards her. Akshara saw all of them but didn't know how to react. She could not say anything. Naira bend down and freed her from the ropes. Akshara got up and Keerti and Rishi pulled out the bomb fitted jacket from her. Akshara could'nt move properly so Rishi took the jacket from them and started running to save them all. They all came out of the room and saw Rihsi running towards the back yard of the palace. All of them looking at him when suddenly the bomb went off. They shouted for Rishi. Keerti started running towards Rishi and crying but Naira and Tara were holding her to stop her from miving forward. Keerti was crying continously. Keerti "Rishi..... Tara please leave.... RISHI...." she said crying at top of her lungs. Naksh and Kartik who were coming back heard the voice of the bomb and ran towards the back yard and saw eveyone crying shouting Rishi name. Naksh ran towards Keerti and held her in his hug to console her. Suddenly Naira saw the shodow of Rishi coming out if smoke. Naira "look Rishi bhaiya...." she said poitning towards the shadow. All of them looked there and saw Rishi coming towards them slowly. Keerti ran towards him and hugged him. Naksh and Kartik brought Rishi to the living room andade him sit there. Naksh then looked towards Akshara, he ran and hugged her and then kept his head in her lap. Naksh "mumma.... I missed you so much..... I thought that I would never see you again... I love you mumma" he said crying. Akhsara called Naira and also towards her. Both Naira and Naksh hugged Akshara. Kartik "now Naitik Singhania will spent his whole in prison aunty" he said smiling. Akshara "you can call me mumma Kartik, I know you got married to Naira" she saud smiling at both of them who smiled in return.